Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rahmiefecan.gma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6683 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,
my setup is S900 , A2, dji OSD Mark II and 900 mhz datalink. Pc GS is connecting , i draw mission then i try upload it but  "Upload Failed because of Timeout " error message .. any suggestion? Thanks
gsss.jpg
2015-4-17
Use props
HMArnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I have flown many autonomous missions using a Windows 7 laptop without any problems.

The other day i tried my MS Surface Pro 3 with Windows 8.1.

Everything went fine until I attempted to upload the waypoints, then I got that same message.

I noticed that the COM port didn't show as it usually did, but seemed to work fine.

I reworked everything with my normal laptop and flew the mission.

My hope is to try the Surface again on the bench to see if I can find any changes to get it to work.

If I find anything I'll repost
2015-4-19
Use props
rahmiefecan.gma
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

HMArnold Posted at 2015-4-19 19:38
I have flown many autonomous missions using a Windows 7 laptop without any problems.

The other day ...

hi,
i m trying with windows 7 ultimate, drivers all installed ,  tonight i try upload mission again and it iis done.. i  not understand what is wrong.  yesterday with same system it was not working but today worked..  
2015-4-19
Use props
HMArnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

The only thing I can suggest is to watch that COM port to make sure it doesn't change after you first connect.
2015-4-19
Use props
rahmiefecan.gma
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

HMArnold Posted at 2015-4-20 03:36
The only thing I can suggest is to watch that COM port to make sure it doesn't change after you firs ...

thanks for your help, i will watch it
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules