1193 4 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex-Sparky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40896 ft
Israel

Hey.

Anyone can help me with the gesture commands?
I've tried everything but it refuses to work. the spark does not recognize any of my commands.
it starts from the palm as it should be .. and then just hovering and not responding to palm or Y or even land back on palm..
all the gesture options in app are ON
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

THANK YOU

2017-12-24
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Keep your face and other flesh collored objects, in the background, from messing up the sensor's image of the hand.  And know the Spark's LED light combinations are telling you about how far away your hand should be.  But yeah, I fight with it a lot too.
2017-12-24
Use props
Alex-Sparky
lvl.1
Israel

Gunship9 Posted at 2017-12-24 11:48
Keep your face and other flesh collored objects, in the background, from messing up the sensor's image of the hand.  And know the Spark's LED light combinations are telling you about how far away your hand should be.  But yeah, I fight with it a lot too.

Already tried all variations !! indoor , outdoor ..  it just refuses!!  i tried like 10 times already and nothing.    i didn't have even 1 successful gesture that worked!!  
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Alex-Sparky Posted at 2017-12-24 12:10
Already tried all variations !! indoor , outdoor ..  it just refuses!!  i tried like 10 times already and nothing.    i didn't have even 1 successful gesture that worked!!

Alex, here are some tips toward gesture control:
1. Do not to wear dark clothes, or clothes may absorb infrared light.
2. Fly the aircraft in open areas and windless conditions.
3. The Gesture mode may not perform well when the aircraft flies over surfaces without texture, in extremely bright surfaces, or in heavy winds.
4. Turn on “Enable Advanced Gesture Control” under Visual Navigation Settings and ensure that the aircraft is in Gesture mode.
2017-12-25
Use props
Alex-Sparky
lvl.1
Israel

Everything checked.. Tried again today.. Doesn't work
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules