Hi Friend We are from Argentina We need your help
2263 35 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78cd4070
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85479 ft

Argentina

We are very happy with new spark model with more tham 10 hour fliying, But today Next to dowload last firmaware , We have  mesage : weak image signal transmision in read  in DJi 4 go  app, Some friend  can help me ? Thanks all comunity  and  Merry Christmas  . Oski from Argentina
2017-12-24
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Just try a new location...
2017-12-24
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Dear friends from Argentina, which operatig system are you on (Android or IOS) and which version of DJI GO 4 are you using?Merry Christmas to you as well!
2017-12-24
Use props
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

When using otg - the latest Apple update  dji 4.1.20 breaks functionality - so iOS is almost impossible to downgrade to previous versions - your stuck with WiFi - hopefully future app versions will return otg functionality
2017-12-24
Use props
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Weak image signal is the latest bug in iOS 4.1.20 - while using otg
2017-12-24
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

You will get all the help you need in this forum! Should problems persist, open a support case with DJI.
2017-12-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Ignore what dansmart is saying, he’s the forums local naysayer, he’s about as useful as A hog roast at a Bar mitzvah .
I’m using up to date firmware and software on iPhone 7 and having no problems and there are very little reports on this forum of problems but dansmart is trying his best to round up some.

If you could do as Watchberger asked and give a little more information you might get some help.

And a very happy Christmas to all in Argentina.
2017-12-24
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-12-24 15:00
Ignore what dansmart is saying, he’s the forums local naysayer, he’s about as useful as A hog roast at a Bar mitzvah .
I’m using up to date firmware and software on iPhone 7 and having no problems and there are very little reports on this forum of problems but dansmart is trying his best to round up some.

Hi hallmark007, Merry Christmas to you, your dear ones and Sweden! Good to see you and very best wishes!
2017-12-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-24 15:27
Hi hallmark007, Merry Christmas to you, your dear ones and Sweden! Good to see you and very best wishes!

You to, and congratulations on becoming a captain, for all your help here you deserve that.
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you use OTG cable? Please fly with wifi connection. Also, I would recommend you fly in a place without interference and try a location for further check. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Thanks to all coments  .We use IPhone 6 and wirh OtG , but images are rwcordwr are perfect  while this mesagge are displayed  in screen. really  While we have this mesagge in red under display   We can not flying. Some friend can help us ? And how We can expose the fly récorders and images ? here on this amiable forum .. Sorry our poor English ...FeliZ Navidad!! Thanks to all friend a from Argentina Oski
2017-12-25
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

You should be able to fly even with this message. Try without OTG but fly with WiFi connection to your RC and look if that is better then. And can you post a screenshot from what exactly you see on your iPhone?
2017-12-25
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-25 00:45
Hi, sir. Did you use OTG cable? Please fly with wifi connection. Also, I would recommend you fly in a place without interference and try a location for further check. Thanks for your support.

Hi Electra   We can see that in wifi use,  whitout OTG cable , The problen    is disapear . and in green colours apear the  Ready for go  mesagge.. I know that cable conection can be the problem , . I will be waiting for instuctions  How We can post ? the  flying recorder and pictures ,   I think that This maps can be very good for analize all events and prevention of a lots o risk and crash drones. Thanks all fans . Oski from Argentina
2017-12-25
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fans78cd4070 Posted at 2017-12-25 13:48
Hi Electra   We can see that in wifi use,  whitout OTG cable , The problen    is disapear . and in green colours apear the  Ready for go  mesagge.. I know that cable conection can be the problem , . I will be waiting for instuctions  How We can post ? the  flying recorder and pictures ,   I think that This maps can be very good for analize all events and prevention of a lots o risk and crash drones. Thanks all fans . Oski from Argentina

Here you can see how to export the flight data:

But I would also recommend to go through all tutorials:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-99957-1-1.html
2017-12-25
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-24 14:03
Dear friends from Argentina, which operatig system are you on (Android or IOS) and which version of DJI GO 4 are you using?Merry Christmas to you as well!

Hi  Friend ,, Good day ..  Here I can obtain report upload from our Spark   flygh recorded ,, and re  sent via twitter  https://twitter.com/cerco_shock/status/945487394727448576 , But We need  to  show the complet episody  secuency also    , Do you know ?
How we can extract de  full  report ?   Thanks
We are looking for new experience and This New year  ,If is possible  taking new pictures from Spark  All  festive  efects and videos from  the new 2018 ,  . Happy new year to all this genial comunity ,,, Kisses for All.   
2017-12-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fans78cd4070 Posted at 2017-12-30 08:05
Hi  Friend ,, Good day ..  Here I can obtain report upload from our Spark   flygh recorded ,, and re  sent via twitter  https://twitter.com/cerco_shock/status/945487394727448576 , But We need  to  show the complet episody  secuency also    , Do you know ?
How we can extract de  full  report ?   Thanks
We are looking for new experience and This New year  ,If is possible  taking new pictures from Spark  All  festive  efects and videos from  the new 2018 ,  . Happy new year to all this genial comunity ,,, Kisses for All.

The flightrecords are stored on your mobile device in a subfolder of the DJI folder called "FlightRecord". The files therein you can upload to this website and then read the content: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-12-30
Use props
_zine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49521 ft
United Kingdom

I got this message ... but disappeared after I stopped using a OTG cable.
Definitely related to new firmware.
2017-12-30
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-30 08:48
The flightrecords are stored on your mobile device in a subfolder of the DJI folder called "FlightRecord". The files therein you can upload to this website and then read the content: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Hello All friend  Happy new year  .. Where I can see videos  from aereal  and festive artificial  fire .   Here  the best info about our fly and problems with GPS signal on this personal video of  recorder fly ,,https://photos.app.goo.gl/0Q50zUe5W1jpvNoi2  And in other consult  I am looking  How I can obtaim the log in this great site https://airdata.com/ . Thanks for your times  OSKI
2017-12-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fans78cd4070 Posted at 2017-12-31 22:25
Hello All friend  Happy new year[view_image]  .. Where I can see videos  from aereal  and festive artificial  fire .   Here  the best info about our fly and problems with GPS signal on this personal video of  recorder fly ,,https://photos.app.goo.gl/0Q50zUe5W1jpvNoi2  And in other consult  I am looking  How I can obtaim the log in this great site https://airdata.com/ . Thanks for your times  OSKI

Happy new year! From your screenrecording it becomes quite obvious that you were flying in an area with heavy interference. That can be buildings, metal structures, power lines etc. It is particularly risky to fly in sport mode when you have these GPS and compass errors. Better fly in an open space without interferences.
On the Airdata website you can open a free account and then upload your flightrecords.
2018-1-1
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Austria

I fly my Spark using my iPad,, when using an OTG I get Weak Transmission message,, when only using Wi Fi, there is no Weak Transmission message!! hope this helps in your choice..
2018-1-1
Use props
Filip3rd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39390 ft
Iran

This happens when you use OTG cable. Why some are trying to be slick? By now you all know that OTG is not supported yet you keep saying my Spark has this and has that problem and then some where later you say oh I was on OTG ....
2018-1-1
Use props
djiuser_rJ2TnAb
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola papu,
Es un problema de la última versión como podes leer, a partir de la 18 DJI desactivo el uso del otg, nos cagó a todos. Especialmente a la gente de Europa, ya que en Europa no funciona la frecuencia de 5.8 y estén con regulaciones que limitan el alcance; sin otg están complicados.
Usalo con 5.8, en Argentina funciona bien. Te diría que aguantes sin usar el otg, si lees bien hay gente que pierde conexión; yo lo sufrí boludeando en una plaza. O sino, a aguantar la nueva versión que saquen estos muchachos.

Otra solución es hacer downgrade a la versión 4.1.15, ahí anda todo ok.

Un abrazo
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

djiuser_rJ2TnAb Posted at 2018-1-1 06:51
Hola papu,
Es un problema de la última versión como podes leer, a partir de la 18 DJI desactivo el uso del otg, nos cagó a todos. Especialmente a la gente de Europa, ya que en Europa no funciona la frecuencia de 5.8 y estén con regulaciones que limitan el alcance; sin otg están complicados.
Usalo con 5.8, en Argentina funciona bien. Te diría que aguantes sin usar el otg, si lees bien hay gente que pierde conexión; yo lo sufrí boludeando en una plaza. O sino, a aguantar la nueva versión que saquen estos muchachos.

Hi    Que placer en idioma Argento !! jaj  Feliz año.. Claro ahora veo porque no funca el OTG , al cambiar de frecuencia  te da mas seguridad de interferencias ??? yo no lo dejo ir mas que mi vista  y unos 130 metros de alto  , Es un regalito de mi hijo  y lo cuido como a un menor ,,JAJA , Quiere decir que un dia se le antoja al chino y tira abajo todos  estos fantasticos  bichos ?  Por otro lado si se puede analizar y como grabe pantalla , Deberia haber un post de todos los vuelos grabados para analizar en que falla , Error Humano o de DJI?  y por ultima  me parecio piola el site  https://airdata.com/ para un minucioso control . Gracias por tu aporte Abrazos  OSK
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Hola papu,

Hola otra vez  NO se tu nombre y  Aprovecho tu gentileza y consultar que  Tablet confiable y de precio logico tenemos en AR para el uso con el RC y adaptador  No mas de 7" cfreo sufi y 30 gb??  , Ademas decir que  el SPARK es de fierro , pues lo choque a un edificio lateral  y callo de 15 metros  solo magullo el protect de helice delantero  y astillo muy breve el protector del ojo  pero safó ,,, espero comentarios ,  Salu2 de nuevo  OSK
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-1 01:11
Happy new year! From your screenrecording it becomes quite obvious that you were flying in an area with heavy interference. That can be buildings, metal structures, power lines etc. It is particularly risky to fly in spart mode when you have these GPS and compass errors. Better fly in an open space without interferences.
On the Airdata website you can open a free account and then upload your flightrecords.

Hi Friend    Thanks . and happy 20-18   .. Yes   Is possible if you can see on this image  HIGH Electrical Tension ,  thanks for your comments,  but  the  area was  the same in another fly ,,  NOw I am flying with  warning and  I looking for an suggested new screen for best  visual control . Tablet from 7 or 9 " , The iphone 5  (6) are of my wife . and a little  screen , I think that  We need conbine the control drom on  air  with the fast  check of indications on screen ,       
2018-1-1
Use props
djiuser_rJ2TnAb
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola Oscar, mi nombre es Gustavo, podés escribirme a maka77@gmail.com

La frecuencia de 5.8 tiene más ancho de banda y con eso funciona relativamente bien.
Hoy en día, en estos aparatos donde la actualización es moneda corriente, estemos a merced del uso que quiera la empresa. Llegó Navidad, el Spark es un Fierro y vende más que el Mavic, te sacan una actualización y suben las ventas de otros Drones. Así funciona hoy en día estás cosas

Intenta utilizarlo sin el OTG, Anda bien. Yo lo he llevado a 900 metros de distancia o a 300 metros de altura (con otg). Ya probaremos sin.
Yo vivo en Capital Federal, nunca tuve problemas.

Respecto a la tablet, yo tengo un iPad, lo uso con el iPhone. Seguramente un amazon Fire andaría bien. Pero intenta traerlo de afuera, o sino, mira con cariño el Crystal Sky, funciona con OTG y creo q no hay problemas.

My apologize to everyone to change to Spanish; I've no problem speaking in English since I work everyday speaking in! For this case, I do prefer to be clear with OSK due to the fact we do speak same dialect.

Have a great year!
2018-1-1
Use props
djiuser_rJ2TnAb
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi Wachtberger! I wish you a wonderful New year!
Down here, we can use 5.8, as OSK has mentioned we have some issues with OTG (weak message warning) however I was able to fly my Sparky...
I can confirm that I got disconnected and the drone started to land... I'm wondering about safety using OTG.. Maybe you can shed some light here, I know that DJI doesn't support OTG but we could use it before (the behavior is different and the extreme
Experience flying has changed). Can we keep the OTG and use it? Is it safe?

What about Crystal sky? Might I buy it and use it with Sparky?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Argentina!
Gustavo
C2F6A0A4-4038-476B-82A5-3C347845C3B7.jpeg
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

djiuser_rJ2TnAb Posted at 2018-1-1 08:21
Down here, we can use 5.8, as OSK has mentioned we have some issues with OTG (weak message warning) however I was able to fly my Sparky...
I can confirm that I got disconnected and the drone started to land... I'm wondering about safety using OTG.. Maybe you can shed some light here, I know that DJI doesn't support OTG but we could use it before (the behavior is different and the extreme

Gracias Gus.. Un placer  . y dime si los ubicas  Ya que no pude por temor  Algun foro o  apartado de ,, Videos y tomas aereas del festejo de año nuevo y  fuegos artificio , Muero por verlos y desde otro dron,,  Si ya se que el Spark salio en serie para darle palo y no romperlo ,, Quien le aconcejo a mi hijo comprarlo en UK ,.. kit completo  , (ya le cambie las helices de mi periodo de train) , Y  dice que lo hicieron para que se aguante todo  , por eso los paragolpes , Reitero se me cayo de 10 metros o mas  y solo doblo una parrilla que la enderece con secador de pelo ,, y nada sufrio la electronica  ,, Creo aca en palermo hay un dealer que tiene de todo , pero siempre alguien viaja si fuere costoso ,,  . Gracias por tu contacto  Pero prefiero ver Youtube con los españoles que nada te asustan y te dan valor para seguir volando Jaja Un abrazo OSK ,
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

Hola papu,

Al caso del uso de wifi ,,, los pasos siempre son 1 ro el dron , luego el RC   y luego  al abrir la app  buscamos la señal wifi del RC  . y enganchada  abre la vision en el telefono cierto ?  Ya que temo errar en esto y la temida desconeccion de pantalla ,  . BIen i fuieste a  900 metros  ovio yo no lo veo a 150 ,, ahi solo viste por pantalla ,, Le temo luego del weak signal ,,  Porque se que si la pierde   no para hasta la luna  ? y por ultimo  , la caida  fue mi error sacarlo solo con el RC ,, ahi me lo llevo el viento sin GPS ,,  en modo sport ,, una locura con suerte   que no se me alejo mas que 20 metros ,, Un abrazo OSKI aca mi email sierarg@gmail.com  o  gluckrental@gmail.com   >>
2018-1-1
Use props
fans78cd4070
lvl.2

Argentina

djiuser_rJ2TnAb Posted at 2018-1-1 08:21

Hola ACA algo de festejo desde el SPARK   ,, eso buscaba esta genial ,, https://forum.dji.com/thread-127192-1-1.html
2018-1-1
Use props
OsKArg
lvl.2

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-24 14:03
Dear friends from Argentina, which operatig system are you on (Android or IOS) and which version of DJI GO 4 are you using?Merry Christmas to you as well!

Hi Captain  How are you today in 2018? I hope that very good an flying all moments    BUt I need to consult  to you expert surelly ,,   If I can Start the spark and  fly with Remote control  only whitout the app  and all ok previws to fly, ,, Of course next to wait  some seconds and GPS cheaking  if control can emite sounds and pre chekings  , IT IS possible ?   When  I  have not  the iphone available   because  this is of my wife ,,, I need to obtain some tablet with more   screen .. minimum 7¨   . What is suggested and  popular  if not  have Ipad ,, Samsung  or?  Thanks   ,  Oski ,
2018-1-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

OsKArg Posted at 2018-1-6 11:58
Hi Captain  How are you today in 2018? I hope that very good an flying all moments    BUt I need to consult  to you expert surelly ,,   If I can Start the spark and  fly with Remote control  only whitout the app  and all ok previws to fly, ,, Of course next to wait  some seconds and GPS cheaking  if control can emite sounds and pre chekings  , IT IS possible ?   When  I  have not  the iphone available   because  this is of my wife ,,, I need to obtain some tablet with more   screen .. minimum 7¨   . What is suggested and  popular  if not  have Ipad ,, Samsung  or?  Thanks   ,  Oski ,

Happy new year to you too! Personally I would never fly without a screen although it is technically possible. The problem is that you would not have any flight data, battery status and possible error messages visible. Better don't do it is my clear advice!
Now what to buy as mobile device I really can't advise you. DJI has a compatibility list on their Spark website which you might consider consulting. And there is also a dedicated discussion on the topic in this forum. You might find useful information and experiences from other users there.
2018-1-6
Use props
OsKArg
lvl.2

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-6 13:10
Happy new year to you too! Personally I would never fly without a screen although it is technically possible. The problem is that you would not have any flight data, battery status and possible error messages visible. Better don't do it is my clear advice!
Now what to buy as mobile device I really can't advise you. DJI has a compatibility list on their Spark website which you might consider consulting. And there is also a dedicated discussion on the topic in this forum. You might find useful information and experiences from other users there.

Hi Master Captain  Thanks   many tahanks ,, But I need to know  Wy  Under this  fabulous technology. And while some circustance  or errors of comunication ,  The Model income in Weak GPS Signal  and Atti mode,  The model  Spark   have this  crazy  reaction and  
Immediate escape without control for some  moment,  until the system can recover the GPS mode normalizing , It would be good that the APP DJI 4   , IT CAN STOP  the model whitout  control for these seconds, And not cause a heart attack..  Rigth?    or this emergency solution is possible to set  from the APP ... Well    You opinion for me is very valuable ---- thanks  as usual , from your new friends in Argentina
2018-1-7
Use props
SparkArg
lvl.1

Argentina

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-1 01:11
Happy new year! From your screenrecording it becomes quite obvious that you were flying in an area with heavy interference. That can be buildings, metal structures, power lines etc. It is particularly risky to fly in sport mode when you have these GPS and compass errors. Better fly in an open space without interferences.

Hi  Wachtberger . Good day   Thanks . I am very happy with resultant fly obtained , I was arrived  that this technology products need  to take varias hours in training , I think that te steps are And  firstly the training  DJI App   in great knowledge whit manuals directly  . Next , the fly  model control , according  and accesing to great  open spaces and all reply and derive of the model , according RC control conduction. And finally , combined all with taking the video and picture from great altitude  I think that I am a  new pilot whit good luck and next to some accidents. and from 15 metres  without destroit  the Spark . thanks for all help to this great family. I would like to mix , all comments in Spanish also , Here are all experts , Gretings from Argentina  OSKI[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/img]
2014-03-11-269-PANO.jpg
2018-1-14
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

SparkArg Posted at 2018-1-14 07:34
Hi  Wachtberger . Good day   Thanks . I am very happy with resultant fly obtained , I was arrived  that this technology products need  to take varias hours in training , I think that te steps are And  firstly the training  DJI App   in great knowledge whit manuals directly  . Next , the fly  model control , according  and accesing to great  open spaces and all reply and derive of the model , according RC control conduction. And finally , combined all with taking the video and picture from great altitude  I think that I am a  new pilot whit good luck and next to some accidents. and from 15 metres  without destroit  the Spark . thanks for all help to this great family. I would like to mix , all comments in Spanish also , Here are all experts , Gretings from Argentina  OSKI[view_image][/img]

I am glad that things are working well now and the picture is really beautiful, thank you for sharig it!
2018-1-14
Use props
SK99
lvl.1
Argentina

HI everyone! My name is Claudio  from Argentina and i'm  new in the drone´s  world.
I'm recently bought a DJI Mini (it is my first drone) and i'm used it a couple of times, but i have a question about it.
The drone is using the CE band, when in Argentina is legal to use the FCC band.  I read in some forums that where you're using the DJI Mini in South America, this one not change automatically the band type to FCC.

There is a way to change the band to FCC?

Thanks a lot
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules