Motors want start..phantom3 standard
1362 4 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sMTQ65j
lvl.1
United States

Motors want start on my phantom3 standard. I have upgraded the firmware and once i log into the dji go app it says ready to fly.but motors want start.i tried auto take off and the motors run for couple seconds and quit.can anyone help me?
2017-12-25
Use props
Floating_Glass
Second Officer
Flight distance : 447841 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You do have the props attached? The motors will cut off if they are run without them.
2017-12-25
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you get any sort of error message on the app when you try to takeoff/start the motors?
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_sMTQ65j
lvl.1
United States

No I dont..the firmware I downloaded is v 1.9.23 I thought it was supposed to be v 1.9.20
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, do you mean that the motors won't start? If yes, like the reply on 2#, please check if you had mounted the propellers. If you just want to test if the motor will spin and don't mount the props, you can push up the throttle and the motors will keep spinning.
If you want to fly the drone, you can also use the auto takeoff in the app, slightly push up the throttle stick and the drone will fly. If you are very familiar with the operations, I suggest that you read the manual or try to launch the simulator to practice first. Keep it safe and fly with caution.
If this is not your case, it would be nice if you can provide me with an operating video for a better confirmation. Thank you.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules