Rosette Protection Cap Missing from Box
2872 5 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ObeWanKobe
New

United States

Hi,

I just got a OSMO Mobile for Christmas and when looking at the "In the Box" pamphlet I see a "Rosette Protection Cap" listed but I don't find it in then box.
Is this something that is already installed on the Gimbal?  Or is it just missing?  It is not mentioned in the Quick Start Guide.

Thanks!

2017-12-25
Use props
Boardtalk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

The little 'Rosette Protection Cap' is already attached. If you look to the centre of your Osmo Mobile you'll see the little round object, this is removable for various attachments/tripod.  
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kobe, thanks for your support to DJI product.
The Rosette Protection Cap has already been attached into the Rosette mount.
Please checked the picture below, thank you. cap.png
2017-12-26
Use props
Wingshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just go my Osmo Mobile today.  There was NOT a protection cap on mine.

Correction.....I just looked in the box again.  It fell off inside the box.
2017-12-26
Use props
chrismc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67251 ft
Australia

DJI really needs to list this "Rosette Protection Cap" as a seperate component available to buy via the store, even if its a few dollars, it keeps dust and unwanted particles out of that screw hole that could get in there causing issues if you left the cap off...
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chrismc9 Posted at 2018-1-14 11:27
DJI really needs to list this "Rosette Protection Cap" as a seperate component available to buy via the store, even if its a few dollars, it keeps dust and unwanted particles out of that screw hole that could get in there causing issues if you left the cap off...

Chris, thanks for your suggestion, I will feedback to related team for consideration, if your Rosette Protection Cap has been lost, please contact our support to see if they can send you one from facility, thank you.
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules