Gimbal disconnected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mb4u
New

Ghana

[size=14.6667px]I am having an issue with my Phantom 3 Professional that I have been unable to fix. It started a month ago when I went to fly outside my house. I noticed there was a firmware update so I decided not to fly and go ahead and update to P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin, I don't know if the update got corrupted or something but afterwards, the gimbal camera would not show any video feed and the gimbal went limp after about 10 seconds. Eventually I was able to successfully complete the upgrade and the gimbal no longer went limp but still didn't show and video feed. After researching the issue I concluded that it might be the ribbon cable on the gimbal. After replacing the cable nothing changed and the gimbal still had power but no video feed. Then I began trying things like reinstalling the app, trying different SD cards, trying different usb cables for connecting my phone, and trying a different device with the DJI Go App. Another thing I am not sure about is when I go to turn off the drone, the battery power button blinks red a bunch of times before turning off (See video) which I don't remember ever happening and don't know if this is at all related. At this point I am not sure what else to try and I am also not sure if this is a firmware/software issue or a hardware issue. I can connect and operate the drone perfectly fine except I do not receive any video feed and I don't think the drone is reading the SD card because when I load firmware on the card the update log doesn't even show that it tried to update.

The Issue: [size=14.6667px]Gimble says disconnected and has no video feed in my DJI Go App even though it is still powered and I can control the gimbal to move it up and down with the RC.

What I have tried:
[size=14.6667px]- Different SD Card
[size=14.6667px]- Downgrading RC firmware
[size=14.6667px]- Replaced ribbon cable on gimble
[size=14.6667px]- Checked grey cables connection to drone and gimbal
[size=14.6667px]- Cleared cache files and reinstalled DJI Go App
[size=14.6667px]- Tried different USB cables to connect my phone with the DJI Go App
[size=14.6667px]- Tried using a different device with the DJI Go App

[size=14.6667px]I am really trying to avoid having to buy a new camera/gimbal or sending it to DJI because I am a student with not much extra cash and I use it for freelance work. But with that said, I wanted to check here to see if anyone had suggestions before reaching out to DJI about trying to get the issue fixed. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks!

[size=14.6667px](Poor radio channel because I am inside, Camera backing is open in video from replacing the ribbon cable)
2017-12-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

None of your pics are showing up.
2017-12-25
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Maybe you need to reset the Firmware and BTW your pictures are not showing
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current aircraft and controller version? Please upload the video again as the one you mentioned does not show here, we'd like to see whether we can help.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_HA53II1xDPuL
lvl.1

United States

What online services for essay writing do you use? I’m interested in this site https://edureviewer.com/services/studymoose-com-review What free sites do you know? Thanks!
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules