"Sign in failed. Check your network"
13566 109 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnmitchell811
lvl.1

Canada

Wife and I got the same issue here in Canada. Bought her the OSMO mobile and she got me the mavic pro. Lost of money invested. Not impressed at all. Hope my wife get to enjoy her gift sometime over the holidays.
2017-12-25
Use props
Thomas Jacksson
lvl.1
Australia

Same deal here in Australia : ((      wasted 6 hours trying to get the mavic registered - I'll try again tonight
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_MGQCN8P
New
United States

Same.  Get your sh*t together and do right by your customers.  If you can't even respond to threads or post a notice on your website, you don't deserve the business.  
2017-12-25
Use props
Josephbanawa
New
United States

Spent hours troubleshooting the issue, there are also nothing that mentions maintenance.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans91ccfea1
New
United States

Same here in Vegas. Have been having the login failure notice on the app since 10:00am this morning and it's now 6:30pm. Very bad first impression. How does a product which is so expensive and advanced in technology have such a poor app and/or company that doesn't forsee this wave of new users coming on Christmas. Really hope this is fixed by tomorrow or might just have to return this for a competitor's drone. At the very least, DJI should have made this known on their site to users instead of us thinking we were doing something wrong and wasting our time on Christmas trying to get it to work! >:-(
2017-12-25
Use props
fans7a85895a
New

United States

Same crap here! Can't believe I've worked on this for 5 hours
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_1ipIDfn
New
New Zealand

same here in NZ
2017-12-25
Use props
borisno2
New
Flight distance : 143074 ft
Australia

I am having the same frustrating issue!!
Make sure you "Share you holiday moments" with #skypixmas on Twitter https://twitter.com/DJISupport/status/945475252447887360 ;-)
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8fee8adb
New

United States

Hey DJI, pull your collective heads out of your asses and respond!!!!  
2017-12-25
Use props
fans41b997da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1975 ft
United States

Can’t use my Osmo either let alone my Mavic.
2017-12-25
Use props
borisno2
New
Flight distance : 143074 ft
Australia

Finally got in!!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_lC3Kyzv
New
United States

DJI is terrible.  Spent last 8hrs trying to activate my drone.  I have Xfinity Gig so not an www or network error.  Customer service is worthless.  Could not even provide an eta when servers are back online.  If I have this type of issues now, had only know what will happenn if I have real support issues.  Sending back to Amazon in the morning....
2017-12-25
Use props
fly_siet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 627946 ft
United States

Having the same issue. Cannot sign in or request password reset. Very frustrating to have an expensive top of the line drone limited to a simple login. If this doesn't get fixed soon, people will go to third party app developers.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8fee8adb
New

United States

Why the hell do we have to sign in in the first place????!!!?????  I have the app. I have the phone. I have the P4. What the hell is on DJI’s servers that’s necessary to fly?  Magic pixie dust?  
2017-12-25
Use props
fans490b7ecd
New
United States

You guys just happened to be on Santa's naughty list. So am I. Just to make everyone feel better I had similar experience with GoPro's Karma Drone 9 month ago and had to returned it to Amazon. I wasn't aware of Mavic Pro at the moment and after going through reviews I found out that it should be way better then GoPro's drone and now I'm here with piece of a coal. One more thing I would like to say. It's temporary server side issue an it will be addressed as soon as developers will be back from holidays (IMHO problems like this could be resolved in 60 minutes) and it doesn't mean that drone sucks. There are a lot of different departments in company with there own products and it's very sad that we faced who case when one (most likely optional service) is the cause of global issues that no-one around then world can't activate his drone which most likely was a Christmas gift. Once we all will be able to active drones I hope we will be happy with product (or we still can get money back) but having a drove if you like any kind of outdoor activities  is really nice and Mavic is generally well designed for this. You can compere it to other drones in same price rage and this one looks more well done then others. Yes, they are not really good at creating a highload servers but I believe they will improve it.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans490b7ecd
New
United States

fans490b7ecd Posted at 2017-12-25 19:08
You guys just happened to be on Santa's naughty list. So am I. Just to make everyone feel better I had similar experience with GoPro's Karma Drone 9 month ago and had to returned it to Amazon. I wasn't aware of Mavic Pro at the moment and after going through reviews I found out that it should be way better then GoPro's drone and now I'm here with piece of a coal. One more thing I would like to say. It's temporary server side issue an it will be addressed as soon as developers will be back from holidays (IMHO problems like this could be resolved in 60 minutes) and it doesn't mean that drone sucks. There are a lot of different departments in company with there own products and it's very sad that we faced who case when one (most likely optional service) is the cause of global issues that no-one around then world can't activate his drone which most likely was a Christmas gift. Once we all will be able to active drones I hope we will be happy with product (or we still can get money back) but having a drove if you like any kind of outdoor activities  is really nice and Mavic is generally well designed for this. You can compere it to other drones in same price rage and this one looks more well done then others. Yes, they are not really good at creating a highload servers but I believe they will improve it.

Looks like it works for me now. Merry Christmas motherfkrz!
2017-12-25
Use props
WIHawkeye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260026 ft
United States

Also able to get in now. Still unhappy I wasn't able to fly today. Not going to return it or anything, but this was definitely a foreseeable and avoidable incident on their part. Worse, looking at the forums, it's an issue they've had before, so really no excuse.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8fee8adb
New

United States

I see your point. There’s no way DJI could have anticipated a heavy server load. After all, they have no idea how many units they’ve shipped in the last few weeks. Nor do they know how many of those have not been registered yet. And of course there’s no way they could have even imagined that people would be receiving most of those sold over the last few weeks  as Christmas gifts. And surely they had no way of knowing that they would all be trying to register on Christmas Day. And there’s no way they could have foreseen that Christmas would occur on December 25th. With so many unknowns, there was simply no way to plan ahead. We should cut them some slack.
2017-12-25
Use props
zip_tied
lvl.1
Flight distance : 627946 ft
United States

Able to sign in now too.
2017-12-25
Use props
Skar3yKl0wn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216598 ft

United States

After half the day trying, I was finally able to register the new bird.
2017-12-25
Use props
Stan3250
New
Australia

Getting the same message.  Very frustrating.  Nice sunny day, no wind, no active Mavic Pro   Not Happy
2017-12-25
Use props
JMF8
New
United States

It works now! At least I can sign in. Now, trying to update the firmware!!!! Looks like I'm stuck at 58% with another message error!!! "Aircraft disconnected" Tap Restart to reset simulator. Great! Don't see any restart button... Ah! Clicking ok moved to 64%.... stay tune
2017-12-25
Use props
tgdull!!
New
United States

after not being able to use my Mavic Pro or Osmo Pro all day and having to video with my Nikon D500 thank god this was Christmas and not a paying job!!! This NEEDS TO BE FIXED I will not buy the 2 Inspire 2 kits I was going to get in Jan. this can cost me 10K+ a day if this was a Job. Such a scow up and now need for it just have a sign-in override.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans53d8aae6
New

United States

It works now , i flew my drone and everything , it took forever but lowkey worth it , i love my new phantom 4
2017-12-25
Use props
MC45308
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15892 ft
United States

I just tried at 2300 mountain time and was in in an instant. Of course I’m in bed . Will try in the AM!
2017-12-25
Use props
MC45308
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15892 ft
United States

I just tried at 2300 mountain time and was in in an instant. Of course I’m in bed . Will try in the AM!
2017-12-25
Use props
Hotgino
New
United States

My situation:
1 - Never had problems login in with my iPhone 6 even today. It just works fine. I had some crashes with IOS 11.1 but now it is working fine with IOS 11.2
2 - I try to use the Ipad of my son. Ipad without simcard slot. IOS 11.2. I installed the DJI GO 4 but I can not login in on tjis Ipad. It says: Sign in Failed. Check your network connection.
3 - So I installed DJI GO 4 on my wife's Ipad. Old Ipad 3 with IOS 9.3.3. I opened the software and it works just fine. I login in without any problems. I tried different accounts and they all works.

Conclusion:
The problem of login in is not caused by server saturation. It could be the new IOS on Ipad or on Ipads that do not have simcard slot.
2017-12-26
Use props
David_
lvl.3
United States

See, what happened here is DJI decided that it is more important for you to be logged in than you being able to fly the drone that you own. Someone at DJI decided that they wanted to make it impossible to use your drone unless you are signed in. It doesn't have to be that way. Of course you don't actually need to be logged in to use the drone. DJI decided they wanted it that way. A simple code change on their end would eliminate that requirement and you'd be flying. Keep in mind that logging in is an artificial restriction. It is totally different from real restrictions like a dead battery or a broken propeller.

TL;DR:
If DJI had not explicitly decided they wanted to stop you from flying by forcing you to log in, then you would be flying right now. Ask DJI why that restriction is more important than customer satisfaction.
2017-12-26
Use props
David_
lvl.3
United States

This is really simple. DJI is taking its problems (i.e. the FAA and inept drone pilots) and pushing those problems onto you, the customer by adding unnecessary restrictions (i.e. no-fly zones, forced autoland, forced login, altitude limits, etc.). Technically, you are better off having as many options as possible. DJI's log-in-or-you-can't-fly policy is just one of the many ways DJI is limiting your options, for their sole benefit. Do you really own your aircraft or does DJI own it?

Look for the user digdat0 on youtube. His videos are clear and simple. I downgraded to version 1.03.0700 on the mavic, down to DJI GO 4 4.0.8 on the iPad mini 4, and down to DJI Assistant 1.1.2 on the PC (for custom settings modifications). Now all limitations are removed. No login requirement at all, no altitude limit, adjustable speed limits in all directions (20mph up and down for example, 50+ mph horizontal), no forced landing, no sending of my data to anyone, no NF zones, no quizzes, and no forced updates. Now the drone works like it is supposed to.

2018-1-5
Use props
fans6badbdad
lvl.1
United States

OK, fixed the missing "login" button at the bottom of the page after filling in email and password. I hit the "page back" button at the bottom of the tablet. Worked. "Login" button showed up and I'm in. Using a Samsung S2 9.7 that is an accepted unit.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules