Can’t create an account
4254 5 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0bafef12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

OK, So I am one of the Christmas newbs, so let’s get that out of the way. I received a Phantom 3 standard as a gift. I charged the batteries on my remote and drone. I managed to get the drone and the remote paired after completing the instructions in the manual. However, I can’t get signed into  the DJI GO app. I have a DJI account that I can use to sign into the web site, but when I use those credentials on the app’s “Sign In” page, it spins for a while, and I get  “Sign I’m failed. Check your network connection”.  I know my network connection is fine (or I wouldn’t have been able to create this post). When I enter in a known bad password, I almost immediately see an “incorrect username or password” message. Any ideas?  It doesn’t look like I can do a darn thing with the drone until I get pass this screen. Also, should I bother with the DJI GO 4 app?  
2017-12-25
Use props
fans91477fb7
New

United States

Im having the same issue
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, the issue has been fixed, please try later to see whether it works. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-12-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

still the same activation problems in my Phantom 3 SE about 3 month ago .. ACTIVATION FAILED ...  , i solved it rolling back versions to until getting the activation visible in the screen .. since the product was activated and the application .. it was still giving the activation errors. Hope it help
2017-12-26
Use props
murry worry
New

New Zealand

It still doesnot work.how do i use it
3-9 02:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

murry worry Posted at 3-9 02:17
It still doesnot work.how do i use it

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you having the same problem as the original poster? May we have more context about your issue with creating an account? Thank you very much.
3-10 01:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules