App Login Issue - No Verification Code
12706 13 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talbaugh
New

United States

Hello,
I am attempting to register to login to the DJI Go 4 app for the first time, and the "enter verification code" section has a blank box where, I assume, a code is supposed to appear.

The code on the Sign-In screen appears, but I also assume I need to register my login credentials within the app, rather than use a login I made for the DJI website.

If I try to register leaving the code field blank, I get a message stating "Registration failed. Check your internet connection," although my phone is connected to wi-fi and other apps are working fine.

I am using an iPhone 5SE, and I have tried re-installing the app as well as rebooting my phone. Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!

2017-12-25
Use props
LincsHeli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34239 ft
United Kingdom

The login that you used for the DJI website is the one you should be using
2017-12-25
Use props
AntRaw911
New
Flight distance : 31572 ft
Netherlands

Hi, correct me if i'm wrong but the DJI Servers has maintenance right now. So a lot of people have problems with the DJI App.
2017-12-25
Use props
talbaugh
New

United States

I see others are having the same issue, probably related to their server undergoing maintenance or being overloaded with Christmas traffic. I'll continue to try over the course of the next week. Hopefully that's all...
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8fee8adb
New

United States

Server maintenance on Christmas Day when everyone just got their new Christmas toy. What a crock. And there’s only one server, no backup, no redundancy?  
2017-12-25
Use props
allen_fletcha
New

United States

I am also having the same issue. Been trying to get my OSMO mobile to work but won't until I have logged into the app which I am unable to due to this huge server issue... NOT HAPPY!!!!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_8wyZRv1
New
United States

I am having the same issues.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_La2ZLTe
New

United States

SAME PROBLEM!!! CANT SEE MY VERIFICATION
2017-12-25
Use props
fans5b8cd4e5
New
United States

djiuser_La2ZLTe Posted at 2017-12-25 18:19
SAME PROBLEM!!! CANT SEE MY VERIFICATION

Same problem, can’t log in. When will it be fixed?
2017-12-25
Use props
fans298b25dc
New

United States

Pretty rediculous that I can’t buy and play with a toy without having to jump through a bunch of hoops eth registering and logging on. Service is down so now it’s useless for how long?
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused in the last few hours, we have got the server fixed, could you please try to sign in again? If there is any problem, please keep me updated any time, thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansd19ab007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22461 ft
United Kingdom

I have a LenovoPad cant see the Verification code to login?
2018-6-16
Use props
marekmk7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 407247 ft
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-25 21:09
Hi all, we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused in the last few hours, we have got the server fixed, could you please try to sign in again? If there is any problem, please keep me updated any time, thank you.

2 years later of using verification code now not able to receive a code to put in
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_Ax4heLsMeCOn
New

Turkey

Hello everyone, I can't see the DJI GO 4 verification code, can you help me?
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules