Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Creating a DJI account
68668 37 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
riienjohnson
New

United States

I recently bought a phantom 3 standard for my son, (refurbished) and I can't seem to be able to create an account.  When I try to create a DJI account, it ask for my email address and verification code.  Then I'm stuck in a loop right there.  Not knowing my verification code I'm not sure how to proceed.  Do I need to return this unit?  Is there something I'm missing?  
2017-12-25
Use props
riienjohnson
New

United States

I failed to mention that I've connected via WIFI, charged both Controller and drone, and Sucessfully turned them on.  Do I need to purchase a cord that connects to my iphone 7 to the drone itself?  It didn't come with one.  Just a charging port for the controller.
2017-12-25
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

riienjohnson Posted at 2017-12-25 16:56
I failed to mention that I've connected via WIFI, charged both Controller and drone, and Sucessfully turned them on.  Do I need to purchase a cord that connects to my iphone 7 to the drone itself?  It didn't come with one.  Just a charging port for the controller.

You can register at acount.dji.com/login  it is toward the bottom of the page.
2017-12-25
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Learn something new, thks..
2017-12-25
Use props
fansdc83af36
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12011 ft
United States

You do not need a cable it connects via WiFi. As far as the verification code it should be in an email that you used to register it.  Check there
2017-12-25
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

If you are creating an account, the verification code should be in your email. There should be an option to create an account/register, or login into an account on the app.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Johnson, we have been aware of the server issue and fixed it, please try later to see whether it works. I'm sincerely sorry for the troubles.
2017-12-26
Use props
Sandeep Kumar
New

India

i create tha dji account
2018-1-14
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

You can create the account on a PC and you can log in via app if you have a network on your phone.
2018-1-14
Use props
djiuser_waCZJ8zZrKUV
lvl.1

Netherlands

sjefvdzanden@live.nl
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_waCZJ8zZrKUV
lvl.1

Netherlands

Sjefenfloor1000
2018-4-24
Use props
tonymark
New

Ukraine

Sometimes such problems happen. Registration can be a difficult task not only here)
2018-4-25
Use props
Anant Sawant
New

Shikta I things it is to good
2018-7-24
Use props
Anant Sawant
New

I cannot log in to do go 4
2018-7-24
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer

DJI Go 4 for what air craft? I hopte it´s not for the P3S.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Anant Sawant Posted at 2018-7-24 23:46
I cannot log in to do go 4

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, may I know what aircraft are you using? did you try to log in your account to our website? what error message are you getting when you try to log in?
2018-7-25
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 13:48
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, may I know what aircraft are you using? did you try to log in your account to our website? what error message are you getting when you try to log in?

Hi there, can log into my account and thereby cant fly my DJI Maverick, can you please help, thanks.
2019-7-11
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 13:48

Hi there, can log into my account and thereby cant fly my DJI Maverick, can you please help, thanks.
2019-7-11
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

John Soerensen Posted at 7-11 10:25

A DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White
2019-7-11
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

John Soerensen Posted at 7-11 10:26
A DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White

I was asked to log in when starting the pro 4 App on my mobile when I wanted to fly it
2019-7-11
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

Why do I need to log on at all, what if I want to fly where there is no internet connection ? Will it then not work ?
2019-7-11
Use props
John Soerensen
New

Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-26 02:51
Hi Johnson, we have been aware of the server issue and fixed it, please try later to see whether it works. I'm sincerely sorry for the troubles.

Hi Susan

I have trouble logging in as well, I know I am using the correct account and password.

When trying to select forgot password I get the verification code as well, but every time using it it comes up with an failure message.

Eg. Incorrect username or password to
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

John Soerensen Posted at 7-11 10:24

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to use your DJI Go 4 app account to our official website to see if it would proceed. If so, you may try to uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-11
Use props
lostinfo
lvl.1
United States

Trying to activate a mavic 2 enterprise dual using the DJI Pilot app and keep getting activation code error 1112  Tried iphone 8 and iPad mini 4.  Tried different email addresses and also updated mavic 2 and controller with latest update. Need some help..........Thanks
2019-7-26
Use props
djiuser_mq6oK2zu2biW
New

Hi i. M manish im manish immaniah
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_x74jxTjZ0Gju
New

United Kingdom

How doninfind my username password for extra display
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_K71wBsS5sMpN
New

India

I'm from india i cannot login my account in dji go app can you help. And i has dji osmo plus
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_K71wBsS5sMpN
New

India

I'm from india i cannot login my account in dji go app can you help. And i has dji osmo plus
2020-4-25
Use props
Peter Stanfield
New

United States

How can I reset my password on my dji account. I forgot mine. Any suggestions
2020-5-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

Peter Stanfield Posted at 5-9 18:33
How can I reset my password on my dji account. I forgot mine. Any suggestions

How ya got forget your PW if ya can post this one? Retrieve the PW on your browser under saved PWs or reset it under "log in" "forgot PW"
2020-5-11
Use props
Andrew Finney
New

United States

I'm trying to figure out why I can't log into or make my DJI fly profile
2020-5-11
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

Is your fly account the same or other than the forum´s account?
2020-5-13
Use props
TymH
New

United Kingdom

Forgive this meaningless post, but I'm just testing the ability to post as I need to create a new thread and it won't let me!
2020-6-14
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

As i see you can post this here then you´ll be able to open a new thread if you are in level 1 and not before.
2020-6-14
Use props
djiuser_KwPIbd94sXxl
New

South Korea

Please i can't create/register an account i just bought my dji mini 2.there is no option in creating an account on the activation phase on your app
2021-5-18
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_KwPIbd94sXxl Posted at 5-18 06:44
Please i can't create/register an account i just bought my dji mini 2.there is no option in creating an account on the activation phase on your app

Anyong haseyo

How you posted this text here. You can log in with this account in the fly app and don´t need to create a new account for your mini2. You can activate your mini2 with this account as here for the forum.
That time i begone fly DJI drones,i precreated my account via PC. On activation procedure i only had to log in via Go app and the activation process continues step by step.
My Standard and my Mpp are still active via app. If the app has no option then the app should be active already if you had an active Go app or Fly app for another DJI drone.

2021-5-18
Use props
djiuser_69WiYN2DoiS7
New

United States

djiuser_KwPIbd94sXxl Posted at 5-18 06:44

Is my account open now
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_9uZLOs6yRP0P
New

Canada

How do I make an account? It's not working?
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules