Can't login into DJI GO 4
7412 36 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noall
New
United States

I opened my new Phantom 4 Pro and tried to get it set up.  I can't login into the GO 4 app.  I'm struggling.  I get an error.  "Sign In Failed.  Check you network connection."  My connections are fine and working properly.  This should not be so hard.  Any suggestions?
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa782f969
New
United States

The same thing is happening to me. What a crapy way to start with a Christmas gift. I’m all charged up but I can’t fly my P3A and it’s driving me insane!! Is there something wrong with he app???
2017-12-25
Use props
fans2d4a24cb
New

United States

I’m having the exact same issue with my mavic and go 4 app
2017-12-25
Use props
Oman55
New

United States

4 Pro + -
I am having the same issues, tried everything multiple times to no avail......losing my mind. Has anyone out there found the reason and/or solution???
2017-12-25
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to register and open a DJI Account
2017-12-25
Use props
fans2d4a24cb
New

United States

Duh Rodger lol it just isn’t letting us on the application
2017-12-25
Use props
Oman55
New

United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-25 17:48
You need to register and open a DJI Account

Did all of that, logging in on the controller is when I get a continual network error.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa782f969
New
United States

Lol. Come on Rodger, that part isn’t rocket science. I set up my account with DJI already. The App won’t let us sign in so that we can start flying. Can you log into your account right now Rodger?
2017-12-25
Use props
Dcmoore
New

United States

I’m having the same issue. Account created. But the app times it and throws a connection error.  This is across multiple devices. And I can login online just fine.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa782f969
New
United States

I am currently speaking to a DJI support member. If I get the answer to this problem I will be sure to post it here
2017-12-25
Use props
Oman55
New

United States

fansa782f969 Posted at 2017-12-25 18:06
I am currently speaking to a DJI support member. If I get the answer to this problem I will be sure to post it here

Anxiously awaiting......premelt down stage.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa782f969
New
United States

This is what they just told me:

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to the login issue, I am sorry to say but we are having a system issue here in our system. However our developers and engineers is working on it as soon as possible. We can't assure when will be done but we are currently working on it today. In this case we suggest to kindly wait approximately 24 hours for us to fix the issue here on your system. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Sorry folks. But we will have to wait till tomorrow to see what’s up. At least they are working on it...
2017-12-25
Use props
fansffad480d
New

United States

I am having same problem.  Trying to login with iPad and it keeps asking for a verification code.  After I enter it and hit sign in, it erases the verification code and I get an error message saying I entered the wrong verification code. Very frustrated!
2017-12-25
Use props
nzpanorama
New
New Zealand

I've got exactly the same issue, logged out of my account, now every time I try and log back in, the app won't accept the verification code on the log in page. Driving me nuts! Great drones but the software can be real buggy at times. Wait until you have to do an update!
2017-12-25
Use props
Oman55
New

United States

fansa782f969 Posted at 2017-12-25 18:12

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to the login issue, I am sorry to say but we are having a system issue here in our system. However our developers and engineers is working on it as soon as possible. We can't assure when will be done but we are currently working on it today. In this case we suggest to kindly wait approximately 24 hours for us to fix the issue here on your system. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

As much as I hate to hear about the delay, at least I now know it’s not something that I was or wasn’t doing properly. I guess another review of the co plate manual is in order. Thx for the update!
2017-12-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

It is possibly just DJI's servers that is down again again, if you're lucky it won't take several days this time.
Ain't it just great they make such a secure system and can't secure it is up running, hopefully no one is about to participate in a S&R and being  grounded.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_7cLiV3P
New

Australia

fansa782f969 Posted at 2017-12-25 18:12

Thank you for patiently waiting. With regards to the login issue, I am sorry to say but we are having a system issue here in our system. However our developers and engineers is working on it as soon as possible. We can't assure when will be done but we are currently working on it today. In this case we suggest to kindly wait approximately 24 hours for us to fix the issue here on your system. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the update
2017-12-25
Use props
fans3c08ff9e
lvl.1
United States

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-25 18:18
It is possibly just DJI's servers that is down again again, if you're lucky it won't take several days this time.
Ain't it just great they make such a secure system and can't secure it is up running, hopefully no one is about to participate in a S&R and being  grounded.

I stopped using DJI a while back and just use the LITCHI app.  Otherwise my MAVIC is a paperweight
2017-12-25
Use props
Manskei
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansa782f969 Posted at 2017-12-25 18:06

If you do get an answer fansa any reply you post here would be a godsend.  I received a Mavic Pro for Christmas and, like so many others, cannot access the DJI Go 4 App (iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.1).

I get the same situation as others "Check network connection".  My email / password / network works just fine joining this forum to complain!

I could be patient but my wife, the purchaser, went to sleep this evening desperately upset and frustrated that she had bought an expensive-gift which is useless through junk-software.

That is a BAD piece of customer relations work by DJI.  Why on earth would the App need a log-in anyhow?

Regards,
manskei
2017-12-25
Use props
Oman55
New

United States

Manskei Posted at 2017-12-25 18:23
If you do get an answer fansa any reply you post here would be a godsend.  I received a Mavic Pro for Christmas and, like so many others, cannot access the DJI Go 4 App (iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.1).

I get the same situation as others "Check network connection".  My email / password / network works just fine joining this forum to complain!

HaHa....at least yours went to bed.. mine is still sitting here next to me visibly and verbally upset that all l have done today is cuss and complain out of utter frustration.  
2017-12-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If not done already use the waiting time to avoid scenes like this by reading the manual ...

Best of luck to you all.
2017-12-25
Use props
Manskei
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Oman55 Posted at 2017-12-25 18:28
HaHa....at least yours went to bed.. mine is still sitting here next to me visibly and verbally upset that all l have done today is cuss and complain out of utter frustration.

Yep, I can understand that. Then again, I am in the UK so I am at least 5 time zones ahead on the clock.  I guess we all try again tomorrow.

Hope the rest of the holiday goes well for you (and the Mrs!)

Regards,
manskei
2017-12-25
Use props
Ed_Pen
New
United States

Said customer service
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_2MIyjbg
lvl.1
United States

Me too.  Same same.
2017-12-25
Use props
alexo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70866 ft
Australia

Thanks for posting, now I know its not me or my network.  Waiting patiently for them to recover...
2017-12-25
Use props
fans3c08ff9e
lvl.1
United States

Looks like it was fixed.  I was just able to sign in.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansde9b0e3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 485243 ft

Japan

私は今サインインすることができます。
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi All, we have been aware of the server issue and fixed it, please try later to see whether it works. I'm sincerely sorry for the troubles. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

2017-12-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans2d4a24cb Posted at 2017-12-25 17:50
Duh Rodger lol it just isn’t letting us on the application

I am assuming that he is a new user and trying to help him out.
2017-12-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansa782f969 Posted at 2017-12-25 17:53
Lol. Come on Rodger, that part isn’t rocket science. I set up my account with DJI already. The App won’t let us sign in so that we can start flying. Can you log into your account right now Rodger?

I have no issues and yes I logged in yesterday the 25th in the afternoon to sync flight records and today the 26th.
2017-12-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oman55 Posted at 2017-12-25 17:50
Did all of that, logging in on the controller is when I get a continual network error.

Only trying to help my friend. In view of the above sounds like they had a crash due to the Hokiday traffic. Hope things work out for you, be patient.
2017-12-26
Use props
It will not let me write. What idiots are DJI ?
2018-4-2
Use props
why is it so bad at just writing the letters to sign in ? It took 5 minutes to let me log on
2018-4-2
Use props
djiuser_WgazItPi9IyS
New

I just bought a dji 4pro+ gets stuck on load up
Replaced it and the same thing
Get stuck on signin to your Acc
What am I doing wrong
2018-6-6
Use props
djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-26 02:58
Hi All, we have been aware of the server issue and fixed it, please try later to see whether it works. I'm sincerely sorry for the troubles. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

I cannot log into the go4 app been trying for 2 hours.. tried changing passwords.. reinstalling t he app this is BEYOND FRUSTRATING. i almost feel like sending my mavic air back.. blood pressure through the rtough. Why do you make it soooo dam impossible to do the simplest of things?

dji create amazing technology with drones but seem to know f all when it comes to customer satisfaction and ease of useability when we can't even log into a dam app.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5 Posted at 9-17 11:26
I cannot log into the go4 app been trying for 2 hours.. tried changing passwords.. reinstalling t he app this is BEYOND FRUSTRATING. i almost feel like sending my mavic air back.. blood pressure through the rtough. Why do you make it soooo dam impossible to do the simplest of things?

dji create amazing technology with drones but seem to know f all when it comes to customer satisfaction and ease of useability when we can't even log into a dam app.

Just to verify, does the same account and password work when logging in DJI website? If yes, you may change your password to a simple one on our site and verify on the App to check.
2019-9-18
Use props
GRIL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15347336 ft
India

Hi All,

Just got a New Samsung A72 mobile with Android 11 ver installed. Downloaded DJI Go 4 app and tried to sign up. AND it wont sign up says Account not found. After quite a few tries got the verification code.
Now it says Network error.  Got to be the Phone issue and not with DJI. my old Oneplus 7 pro still works fine and still able to login after password change. Even tried login on my IPAD MINI 5 and there too no issues in login.

Looks like there is issue with the ANdroid update.  Please check your versions.

Sandeep
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules