Dji Spark battery not charging
4419 7 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans920a2819
New
United States

So I got a new Dji Spark and the first time I charged it using the usb port was fine although I only charged it enough to activate the drone. Now when I try charging it the same way no lights on the battery come on and when I click the battery the first light blinks for a couple seconds and the battery will not charge. How do I fix this?
2017-12-25
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not all USB ports have enough power to charge the Spark battery, are you using the same port as before ?
2017-12-25
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

try again later. Can be the battery was outside the temp spec for charging!
And leave it connected a little while, before removing the plug, the battery, ....
2017-12-25
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186175 ft
Israel

hey there i think its something to do with the FW update 0.900 because before that, i could charge my batteries simultaneously, and after the 0.900 update it doesnt charge them at the same time anymore.

well thats kinda sad as well, now i need to wait more than2 hours before i charge my 2 battries completely and leave the house
2017-12-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-26 05:16
hey there i think its something to do with the FW update 0.900 because before that, i could charge my batteries simultaneously, and after the 0.900 update it doesnt charge them at the same time anymore.

well thats kinda sad as well, now i need to wait more than2 hours before i charge my 2 battries completely and leave the house

This is not correct. Also after the firmware update the batteries are charging simultaniously, at least on my charging hub. Maybe one of your batteries was still to warm after use to be charged. Sometimes they also wait a bit before they start charging.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_pVzOCZc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120361 ft
Australia

The battery will not charge if its too hot, so let it cool off for about 10 minutes after use before charging.
2017-12-26
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186175 ft
Israel

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-26 05:21
This is not correct. Also after the firmware update the batteries are charging simultaniously, at least on my charging hub. Maybe one of your batteries was still to warm after use to be charged. Sometimes they also wait a bit before they start charging.

well i barely use it anymore... so i dont know, i dont realy care, ill just give it to my nephew or something
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please use QC3.0 charger to charge your spark with the battery. Did you try to charge your battery through charge hub?
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules