Litchi Or Autopilot
1330 5 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Hi Folks, looking for thoughts on which app to get to use for my I2.  Will start with my spark/mavic before I get comfy with the I2...The thought of autonomous flying has me nervous, but I just can't resist.  I need better video from a single operator POV.
2017-12-25
Use props
River One
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7691722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi all the way .. i have had over 1000 great flights
2017-12-26
Use props
Des_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129600 ft
United Kingdom

I agree Litchi is the way to go.
I have carried out around 30 problem free missions since I got it around 6 months ago.
It makes single operator video filming a breeze.
2017-12-26
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Autopilot only works with iOS.  Litchi with either.  Autopilot may do more things, but has a steeper learning curve.
2017-12-26
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

I've never used Litchi but that would be because Autopilot is about a complete an app as I'll ever need. The ability to preplan a flight before you are onsite and the fly it again months later opens all sorts of doors you may have never thought of. That steep learning curve isn't really that bad and allows you to get exactly the video you want, down to very minute details. I just can't see how you can improve on it to be honest.
2017-12-26
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Thanks all.  Definitely not looking for something too complicated.  Any other thoughts/suggestions or comments would be great.  Thanks in advance to those who have responded.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules