One and a half wings Broke off
2100 3 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa02c6d35
New
Spain

Hi all!

Merry Christmas. That's what I was thinking while enjoying flying my Mavic Pro in Southern Spain when I collided in a very stupid way at around 8-12m height.

Mavic violently fell braking off one wing, and damiging the other. ddddd.png

Fortunately... I think everything else is fine miracoulously. Other two wings and the gimbal seem intact. I checked in the service repair for repair prices and wings are 45$ each.

What is the average cost of official repair in these kind of circumstances? Asumming only the wings are damaged... I suppose there is a fixed fee per repair plus handwork.

Happy flying and thank you!

Kind regards,

Fernando,

2017-12-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ouch. That sucks. Customer service will inform you on how to send it in for repair.
2017-12-26
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is a real bummer!  Sorry for your accident.
Can you tell us the circumstances of your accident?  Really might be a learning tool for other pilots to avoid doing something similar.
As far as the repair at DJI....really depends.....they check the craft completely and might or might not find additional damage.  Hard to estimate a accurate cost range.
Good Luck and let us know how things turn out!
2017-12-26
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

wow you hit something very hard it seems? Good luck on your repair. I hope it is a speedy one to get you back in the air.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules