Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Inconsistent firmware versions cannot takeoff" but firmware is cons
971 5 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

Updated the my mavic to the newest firmware this morning as well as the controller and now it's telling me it cannot takeoff due to version inconsistencies. Both are on the same firmware version, any ideas?
2017-12-26
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

It's your batteries? If you have an extra battery or more you will have to update with them in also.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like 2# mentioned above, if you have more batteries, you might need to update them before using it. Please help to confirm if it is your case.
If you don't have other batteries, please kindly refresh the firmware by DJI Assistant 2, and provide me with a screenshot of the firmware info if the issue persists: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about. Thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-26 14:43
It's your batteries? If you have an extra battery or more you will have to update with them in also.

Thank you so much, I will check to see if that is the issue tomorrow!
2017-12-26
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-26 19:07
Like 2# mentioned above, if you have more batteries, you might need to update them before using it. Please help to confirm if it is your case.
If you don't have other batteries, please kindly refresh the firmware by DJI Assistant 2, and provide me with a screenshot of the firmware info if the issue persists: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX&index=13

Thanks!! I'll check tomorrow and let y'all know!
2017-12-26
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just to be safe, I'd check the firmware by using the DJI Assistant 2 application on the PC to update it, remember to power on the AC and RC when connected to the PC

2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules