P4P problems
626 3 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red66
New
United States

I’ve got the  p4p and can not get it flying.  Had the issues that most had with getting the app yesterday but finally got it loaded.  The RC is communicating with the drone, it shows that it is paired and I can move the camera but it will not spin the blades. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2017-12-26
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Are you referring to updating the DJI GO 4 app or the firmware in the Phantom?
What versions do you have for the app, RC and Phantom?
2017-12-26
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Are you attempting to takeoff within a restricted zone.  If so, the system will not permit you to start your motors.
To determine this, look within the GO 4 app on the main screen before you enter the device select the three bars then select Flight Restriction Information.  There it should show you if you are inside a red circle or not, you may have to pan the map to find your exact location.  If you are, then you will have to relocate to somewhere outside that circle before you can start.  This is all part of the GEO Fencing of DJI.
Otherwise, I'm not sure why everything seems normal but you cannot start up, except maybe not executing the correct procedure to do so which is straight forward and simple to perform.
Best of Luck
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check the following info:
1. Does the app connect the RC and drone and can you view the transmission?
2. If you can, please help to confirm if you are in Beginner mode and you attempt to fly indoor;
3. If yes, please move the drone to a place with fine GPS signal and try to use the auto-takeoff press on the app, and you can take off the drone like the manual introduces below;
4. If no, please check if you are in a No Fly Zone, you are not able to fly the drone in this situation.
5. Please check if there is any error code on the app, provide us with the screenshot of it.BTW, please kindly read the manual before you really flying it if you are not familiar with it. Thank you.
P4P start the motors.png

2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules