Why is logging in more important than customer satisfaction?
6946 213 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-1-8 10:51
Reading the manual, and actually remembering and understanding it are different things.

And, uh, the manual is a booklet? It doesn't include regulations for specific areas or it'd be a Bible. The manual doesn't say that you must register to the FAA and notify airports in the US and that's just 2 examples.

How ridiculous are you just read your own post below , what a fool you are, reading the riot act to everyone or at least 95% of them , when all the while you don’t  believe in flying VLOS , you think that is for kite flying.
Talk about being caught with your trousers Down around your ankles LMAO. I think Labroids was right no point in further discussion here until you graduate high school.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-8 11:17
How ridiculous are you just read your own post below , what a fool you are, reading the riot act to everyone or at least 95% of them , when all the while you don’t  believe in flying VLOS , you think that is for kite flying.
Talk about being caught with your trousers Down around your ankles LMAO. I think Labroids was right no point in further discussion here until you graduate high school.

Well my kind sir it appears you haven't check my post 210# on this thread.

"I myself fly out of LOS"

You're a joke. Did you even check my recent comments? I even said that if you're NOT part of the 95% you don't have experience
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
United States

I never said that the 95% didn't include me... In fact, in the post 210# I said that I fly out of LOS. Like I said many times, if you have any experience you probably are part of that 95%. Can you guys even read? Gosh...

2018-1-8
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please fly out of LOS troll.  Perhaps under a bridge, where you can lose your signal...
2018-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-1-8 11:32
Well my kind sir it appears you haven't check my post 210# on this thread.

It will be a while before you ever graduate, your trying to talk out both sides of your mouth,

Every One Has The Right To Do Stupid Things But You are Abusing that Privilege.
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-8 11:59
It will be a while before you ever graduate, your trying to talk out both sides of your mouth,

Every One Has The Right To Do Stupid Things But You are Abusing that Privilege.

English please?
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-8 11:54
Please fly out of LOS troll.  Perhaps under a bridge, where you can lose your signal...

Dirty Bird took flying out of LOS to a whole other level though. He programmed a destination so far that he lost signal for minutes, while his drone was flying over persons... this is a crime.  

And he's using Litchi, a non-official app...
2018-1-8
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-1-8 11:26
Thank you.  Always amazes me how precisely two different birds fly a mission together.

I keep wanting to test if my P4P will follow my P3 in active  track mode but the weather has been too poor to test.
2018-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Go talk to Mummy, she might read the manual as a bedtime story, nite nite.....
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-1-8 16:05
...once I even removed a consumer notification tag from I pillow I did not own!  What a rascal!

You're lame.  Know that guy who sliced a toddler's eye with his Phantom? Well he was flying over people, just like you.
2018-1-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-1-8 17:21
Know about the guy who butchered the kids in the maternity ward?  He was flying right overhead when he suddenly lost contact & the drone went rogue.  It flew 4 miles, smashed through the window of a hospital maternity ward, & slashed several newborn infants to bits.  The carnage was so horrific some of the victims could only be identifed by DNA!

He was flying a self-built quad, directly overhead VLOS, just like you...

Except that didn't happen, and you're flying out of LOS as well.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-34936739
2018-1-9
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-1-9 08:10
Dude you need to lighten up.  Find a girlfriend & increase your fiber intake.

You seem to be a man torn...in the middle...

Good Greif that was hilarious LMAO!!!!!!!!!
2018-1-9
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

David_ Posted at 2018-1-5 20:07
There are plenty of examples of 20 mph descent and ascent using the modified parameters explained in digdat0's "sport+" tutorial https://www.youtube.com/results? ... %22sport%2B%22+test

You can technically get into a situation called the "vortex of death" where the props suck in their own prop wash and you get stuck in an uncontrollable, wobbling free-fall... but as long as there is at least a little wind, or you are moving laterally a little, then you are good.

Not to resurrect an old thread, but I just confirmed the firmware updater described by digdat0 on youtube (and referenced in this thread by David_ and KedDK) does work. I won't go into detail (too much to write) but suffice to say just follow the instructions here and you can get the new broken junk out of your machine and back to an earlier FW version before the breaks with little trouble. Kudos to these guys, it'll be nice to fly my machines tablet- and login-free, testing it tomorrow. So I retract my former skepticism about this I expressed earlier:

I also mistated in this thread that I thought DJI had rolled all their own stuff, particularly the RTOS or other embedded OS etc they may be using. I've learned on here they're actually using the Linux kernel. And are now apparently running afoul of the GPL and not releasing their stuff back into the public domain....

Interesting times....
2018-1-15
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
France

Easy solution.. downgrade to a version without login.  Done forever.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules