Wireless interference warning
890 7 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
randygd
lvl.2
United States

I am a newbie but have both the Phantom 4 and a Mavic. Been flying the 4 for a couple days and never got this message flying from the exact same spot. Mavic flew fine (except for my impatience and forgetting to take protective film off forward sensor causing it to sense objects not there) but I did get this message. What is going on and how serious is it?
2017-12-27
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

I get this message popping up occasionally but if it goes away I don't worry about it. I fly in the city so there are a lot of wireless  networks. If the message wouldn't go away I would RTH.
2017-12-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Do Powerline cause similar issues too? Just wondering.
2017-12-27
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

I have also experienced the message in the middle of no where. #2 advice is recommended.
2017-12-27
Use props
fansb8e7e5a8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here never got message. Now wont go away
2018-1-6
Use props
fansfb1bf277
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104449 ft
Ukraine

I ignore this message as i see several bars of signal strength
2018-1-6
Use props
AJAX1413
lvl.1
United States

I've had the message as well.  I pay closer attention to the drone if I am using intelligent flight modes but I haven't had any "controllability" issues.  I believe the connection between the drone and the controller is pretty robust with regard to interference, but they obviously have the warning for a reason.
2018-1-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve received this message as well and what I’ve found it’s refers to the WiFi on the device being used. iPad mini 2 WiFi version, when flying at home if I don’t turn on airplane mode I get the warning, but never when am away for WiFi.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules