Easy cinema setting
1090 3 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 604432 ft
Sweden

I've been using the Mavic a bit and I came across an option that I think might be useful. When flying the drone around, I want it to be fast, responsive and agile. Quickly turn the gimble round, look around, compose, reframe etc. But, when I press a button, everything must be slow. The speed of the drone, gimble etc changes to a predefined setting for filming. I have manually tuned down the EXP, sensitivity, gimble speed etc. It seems to work for me except that it feels a bit frustrating to do everything so slowly when I am not filming. Ideally I am thinking of the possibility to assign 'cinema option' to a button on the back of the controller. Press the button to enter cinema option or to exit it. This is nothing to do with the intelligent flight modes. I hate those things as they screw up all my settings. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.  

2017-12-27
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706234 ft
Switzerland

Try sports mode. You can also tune EXP and so on in sports mode if it's too responsive.
2017-12-27
Use props
rmf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 604432 ft
Sweden

ars.fabula Posted at 2017-12-27 10:27
Try sports mode. You can also tune EXP and so on in sports mode if it's too responsive.

Oh, that might be a good idea. There is a dedicated sports mode toggle. I didn't know the sports mode settings can be tweaked. Thanks :-)
2017-12-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For polar opposite speed settings I'd suggest Sport mode for speed/quick response and Tripod mode for very slow pans. You can predesignate speed settings on the P4P for gimbal movement but not on the Mavic.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules