update connection problem
543 1 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WOLjBSp
New

United States

After reading a few posts, it seems I may be having a common problem. But I don't know that I've seen a solution, so here goes. Got the phantom 4 pro for Xmas. Took a short 5 minute flight and everything seemed to work fine (first time flying a drone so I didn't want to do too much). Tried to fly it again yesterday and got the dreaded update firmware notice. So, I completed the update. But now the video on the controller doesn't work. The app works, just no video. When I first open the app, it says connected (on the go fly screen). But when it goes to the flight screen, there is no video and says not connected. Then it says I need to upgrade the firmware. But the button to start the process is grey and not working (probably because I've already done the update). Drone still flies, but no video (which is kind of the point of having a drone). No idea what to do next. Little help?
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Make sure they are matched and try to link RC. I'd attach the tutorial video for your reference.

2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules