1077 5 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ioannou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 849094 ft
Cyprus

Hello Mindy,
After the latest GO updates 3.1.23 (IOS as Well 11.2.1) GO APP cannot log on to a channel unless the wifi is on (connects imediately when on) or cellular data (needs to restart the GO APP to log on).The video link is ok.
UPGRADES FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE NOT TO CREATE CONFLICTS

2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Loannou, sorry that I don't get your point very clearly, which channel do you mean? More details would be appreciated for further support, thank you.
2017-12-29
Use props
Ioannou
lvl.4
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-29 04:40
Hi Loannou, sorry that I don't get your point very clearly, which channel do you mean? More details would be appreciated for further support, thank you.

Hi Nindy,
Channels from the image transmission settings 13-20.There is no indication that a connection with a specific channel established and also doesnt  get the default remote controller settings, but the image transmission is ok.All this are back to normal  when i restart the GO APP couple of times.
Anyway I was flying today for about 2 hours and everything were perfect without any image transmission or other problems.So the problem is at the starting of GO APP.Thank you
2017-12-29
Use props
Ioannou
lvl.4
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-29 04:40

Hi Mindy,
After several tests I did a while ago I found out that finally it is not a matter of wifi or cellular causing the problem .Definitely is the USB responsible because when I unplug and replug it everything restored a normal GO operation.It seems that GO APP doesnt always recognise the USB as other members mention in the forum as well.
It might be the IOS 11.2.1 or the GO App
Anyway I hope DJI engineers will find the solution soon and give us a fresh GO update
Thank you
a small corection my name is Ioannou and not Loannou
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ioannou Posted at 2017-12-29 10:39
Hi Mindy,
After several tests I did a while ago I found out that finally it is not a matter of wifi or cellular causing the problem .Definitely is the USB responsible because when I unplug and replug it everything restored a normal GO operation.It seems that GO APP doesnt always recognise the USB as other members mention in the forum as well.
It might be the IOS 11.2.1 or the GO App

Hi Ioannou, glad to know you found out the root reason and figured it out.
Our engineers are always working on improving our APP and our products, please note the future release.
Thanks for your correction and I will keep in mind, loannou.
2017-12-30
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

Yes, if at any stage you power off the drone or transmitter and then power them up again, the DJO Go 4 App will not automatically reconnect.  You have to unplug the USB lead and then plug it in again.  So in my case, the startup sequence is as follows:

• Clip the tablet to the transmitter but do not connect the USB lead
  • Start the DJI Go4 App, but do not "enter device" yet
  • Power on the transmitter
  • Power on the drone
  • Ensure transmitter and drone are linked (try operating the gimbal)
  • Connect USB lead to the tablet
  • Ensure Inspire 2 is the selected device in DJO Go 4 (should auto-select)
  • "Enter Device"
  • Ensure live video is being relayed to the DJI Go 4 App
  • Ensure at least 9 GPS satellites are in range
  • Ignore the red VPS icon in DJI Go App, it will go green after takeoff and the landing gear is raised.
  • Take off and hover at 3 meters
  • Check landing gear is raised
  • Check VPS icon is green

2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules