830 9 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9f3fc253
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117087 ft
Brazil

Hey guy!I have a problem with my RC.
It just power when I press Power button one time and then landing button.
Some to power off.

This guy have the same problem:
2017-12-27
Use props
fans9f3fc253
lvl.1
Brazil

So... I can't reset too
2017-12-27
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Interesting!
Have you tried to reflash the firmware?
2017-12-27
Use props
Mav2u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12208 ft
United States

I sorta have the same problem but it would just power off when flying the Spark, but then would have that turn on problem trying to turn it back on.  I tapped on it, and sometimes it worked.  Sometimes pressing the power button several times finally got it to start working again.

But what I just did so far the controller is working for the last two flights no problems.  I formatted the SD card, verified all firmware was the correct update, and then did the relink to the Spark procedure.  Not sure if this will hold out.  But I'll charge the batteries and try again and see what happens.  I'll see if you have any further details.

I did chat online with a DJI rep, ( Worthless tech peeps ).  Who just said, nope it's not supposed to do that.  Take it back to Best Buy store where you bought it and see if they will exchange it.  No troubleshooting, no try this or that.  Just, nope, I don't know, it's not suppose to do that, must be broken.  Morons!
2017-12-27
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

The guy in the video seems to do it wrong.
The instructions say "Press once, then again and hold to turn on/off the remote controller.”
He does not hold it long enough on the second press. (It seems).
2017-12-28
Use props
Raploc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22598 ft
United Kingdom

heliman Posted at 2017-12-28 00:07
The guy in the video seems to do it wrong.
The instructions say "Press once, then again and hold to turn on/off the remote controller.”
He does not hold it long enough on the second press. (It seems).

No, that thing looks broken. The power leds should turn on after one press, they don't.
2017-12-28
Use props
fans9f3fc253
lvl.1
Brazil

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-12-27 17:20
Interesting!
Have you tried to reflash the firmware?

How can I reset?
2017-12-28
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Try this:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid952923
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know the firmware version of the RC? And does it do the same when you receive the drone or it happens after a long usage? Please help to confirm if there the RC has a damage or fallen into the floor before, and when it happens. Thank you so much.
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mav2u Posted at 2017-12-27 17:50
I sorta have the same problem but it would just power off when flying the Spark, but then would have that turn on problem trying to turn it back on.  I tapped on it, and sometimes it worked.  Sometimes pressing the power button several times finally got it to start working again.

But what I just did so far the controller is working for the last two flights no problems.  I formatted the SD card, verified all firmware was the correct update, and then did the relink to the Spark procedure.  Not sure if this will hold out.  But I'll charge the batteries and try again and see what happens.  I'll see if you have any further details.

Mate, could you please help to confirm the info that I commented on 9#? And please keep us updated if the issue reappears. Thank you so much.
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules