Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Reset Phantom 4 Advanced Plus.
2021 1 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickHyne
New
New Zealand

Hi there,

I have had numerous issues with my brand new Phantom 4 Advanced Plus (faulty controller, Asking for Mainland China phone number - I am not in China, not linking with aircraft).
My major issue right now is that
- I have reset the remote controller and
- When I turn it back on it takes me straight to the sign in screen before anything else.
- NO select language screen and
- importantly NO select Wifi network screen.

When I add my sign-in details it tells me that the network is unavailable.
The wifi network that I originally signed into is definitely working because I am using it to write this message.

Does anyone know how to reset the cotroller back to the VERY START so I can select the language and the wifi network before signing in.

Thank you!

Any help appreciated.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Nick, for the internet connecting issue, please try to slip down the screen from the top, then you will be able to enter the settings interface. Then if the language displaying now is the one you are not familiar with, when you slip the screen down and see the menu, please first click the gear in the upper right corner, a symbol like a "globe" will be the option to change the language, see if it helps.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules