Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 Free Eye
2118 3 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Everyone, I have tried to search through but did not find anything on the matter in the forum, if I missed, please accept my aplogies and point me to it.
I have been using the mavic for 1 year now, by far my best prucahse in the alst 5 years, and while at first I was not impressed with DJI GO for the editing I am using more and more (as the software had drastically improved) And I haqve been altely tinkering with Free eye but I don't really get it, is there a manual somewhere or better a tutorial on Free EYE editing ?
In particular right now I can't seem to be able to save anything eachtime I click on complete the video, the % go through completion but I have no video/image saved in my phone, I can't seem to retreive previusly completed video/image and I can't seem to upload anywhere. Has anyone some ideas?

Thank you in advance.

best
Charles

2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Charles, Free eye uses a new mode for editing which enables image slideshow to make a better combination of the scenery and people. When you finish the editing, you can share it with Skypixel first and share the link to other media. See if it helps.
2017-12-29
Use props
Boenaparte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

Thank you DJI Thor, but I have tried repeatedly (at different time and with different video) , however each time I have the same problem, I complete the movie, then I am offered to publish on skypixel but each time it say upload failed. Even though i am connected and my dji go is up to date. Could it be because I am using Iphone X?
2018-1-5
Use props
fans6bf1e243
New

United States

No luck with my 5sc either and DJI gives a hour run around
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules