Spark gimbal status n/a
3354 12 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueThunder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243 ft
United Arab Emirates

I just got a new Spark and when going out to fly it for the first time outdoors I noticed that at the Aircraft Status menu it said Gimbal Status N/A. Surely enough when I flew it the gimbal was unresponsive. Since then I've tried battery factory reset; connecting with phone (Samsung S8+, latest Android upgrade); connecting with R/C unit; reinstalling DJI Go4 app (several times); calibrating IMU and Compass; with and without microSD card (SanDisk Extreme, 32GB, U3-A1), all with no success at all - still no gimbal movement and same N/A status

Any one faced same issue? Any solution apart from having to send the drone back? TIA for help with is

2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Have you tried to refresh the latest firmware of the drone? If you haven't, you can try and see if it helps. If the issue persists, you might really need to consider sending it back. Please contact support@dji.com for a further help. Thanks.
2017-12-28
Use props
BlueThunder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-28 03:44
Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Have you tried to refresh the latest firmware of the drone? If you haven't, you can try and see if it helps. If the issue persists, you might really need to consider sending it back. Please contact  for a further help. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Psa4hAImKw&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i&index=14&t=1s

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I've spent the last 2 days downgrading and updating firmware on the AC and RC, all without success in resolving the gimbal issue. Why I spent 2 days doing this? for some strange reason most of the times that I started the firmware downgrade/upgrade my wifi got disconnected (using MacBook Air and D-Link EXO AC1900), I had never experienced internet loss since I bought the router. When sporadically managed to keep the wifi signal alive the downgrade/update will stop at 90% and give me the update error message. As you can imagine these last 2 days have been pretty frustrating! I will now give up and send the AC back
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

BlueThunder Posted at 2017-12-30 03:42
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I've spent the last 2 days downgrading and updating firmware on the AC and RC, all without success in resolving the gimbal issue. Why I spent 2 days doing this? for some strange reason most of the times that I started the firmware downgrade/upgrade my wifi got disconnected (using MacBook Air and D-Link EXO AC1900), I had never experienced internet loss since I bought the router. When sporadically managed to keep the wifi signal alive the downgrade/update will stop at 90% and give me the update error message. As you can imagine these last 2 days have been pretty frustrating! I will now give up and send the AC back

I understand your feeling. Please send the drone in and we will get it resolved. Hope you can get the drone back to the air soon.
2018-1-1
Use props
djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi, may i know how to solve the issue of gimbal status na issue as recently my mavic air faced this issue after updating ac to firmware v01.00.0300. I have tried factory reset, refreshed and downgrade of firmware but dont work as during updating it hanged at 76% and wont continue. Pls help as i tried millions of time doing this and still dont work.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL Posted at 2018-4-9 06:57
Hi, may i know how to solve the issue of gimbal status na issue as recently my mavic air faced this issue after updating ac to firmware v01.00.0300. I have tried factory reset, refreshed and downgrade of firmware but dont work as during updating it hanged at 76% and wont continue. Pls help as i tried millions of time doing this and still dont work.

Hi, did you try to flash the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? If not, please try again. Any error message from the app? Thanks for your update.
2018-4-9
Use props
djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL
lvl.1

Singapore

I tried factory reset, downgrading and refreshing the firmware for my aircraft. It always got stucked at 76 percent during updating process but i did try this process on the rc, it works fine. It has been a great disappointment to see my gimbal unable to work with the status shown NA. Also, i have an error msg showing main controller error msg showing. Pls help me urgently as i cannot use it for my vacation shots.
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL
lvl.1

Singapore

BlueThunder, may i know how u solve this issue on gimbal status na??
2018-4-11
Use props
djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-9 23:08
Hi, did you try to flash the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? If not, please try again. Any error message from the app? Thanks for your update.

Anyone possible to help me on my gimbal status turned na after i updated the firmware to v01.00.0300 of my mavic air ac. I have tried factory reset, downgrade and refreshed but it always stucked at 76% in updating with dji assistant 2.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL Posted at 2018-4-11 17:39
Anyone possible to help me on my gimbal status turned na after i updated the firmware to v01.00.0300 of my mavic air ac. I have tried factory reset, downgrade and refreshed but it always stucked at 76% in updating with dji assistant 2.

Did you use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2? If not, please try again. Please contact our support and start a case if it fails again: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-4-12
Use props
djiuser_D96b7zQZHBkL
lvl.1

Singapore

I have downloaded the dji assistant 2 from dji mavic website recently but fails. Currently, i have contacted my seller and he is sending it back to dji service centre at hong kong for repair. Hoping it can be fixed soon.
2018-4-13
Use props
djiuser_7PurKLtMOGIp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2654 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-1 20:17
I understand your feeling. Please send the drone in and we will get it resolved. Hope you can get the drone back to the air soon.

what problem is with gimbal n/a. is core mainboard or gimbal cable?
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_7PurKLtMOGIp Posted at 9-11 15:17
what problem is with gimbal n/a. is core mainboard or gimbal cable?

Hi, may we know if you encountered the same error? When needed repair, we recommend sending in the drone for overall diagnosis, and after that, we will provide the damaged assessment info to you. If needed, please start an online repair at this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you.
2019-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules