Phantom
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bJUd3p2
lvl.1
United States

Tied to post this last night. New here not used to forum rules.I have a new Phantom 4 Pro+ with the touch screen. I cant get it registered/setup.  When I try to sign in I get Network Unavailable, Error ID:00. Yes my wifi is on. I spent 4hrs with tech support yesterday, no help. Anything?
2017-12-28
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

If its new then it will be under guarantee I guess. If you are still struggling go back to the retailer and get it exchanged just in case it is faulty. Could save you a bundle of time.
2017-12-28
Use props
djiuser_bJUd3p2
lvl.1
United States

Found the problem. After Countless  Hours with Dji no support. It seem My Wifi connection wasn't  good enough. I have a Wifi booster, bit it was behind a metal file cabinet. Moved it and I'm flying.
No Tech support did not clue me into this. A link took me to an old DJI forum post.
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_bJUd3p2 Posted at 2017-12-29 13:54
Found the problem. After Countless  Hours with Dji no support. It seem My Wifi connection wasn't  good enough. I have a Wifi booster, bit it was behind a metal file cabinet. Moved it and I'm flying.
No Tech support did not clue me into this. A link took me to an old DJI forum post.

Glad to hear that you've got it resolved. Hope you can enjoy it. I will forward this to the management as well, we'll continue to improve our service level. Sorry for the inconvenience you have been caused.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules