891 4 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2tHj8li
lvl.4
Flight distance : 583323 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hi Guys,

My experience has been quite frustrating whereby I purchased my Mavic Pro Platinum on November 29th, 2017 from an Authorized Dealer in Miami. A couple days later (December 1st) I decided to purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the same Authorized Dealer as coverage before I fly.

On December 8th I finally decided to activate the drone via DJI in preparation to do some flying on weekend.
Activating the drone was seamless I was able to enter the name and complete the process quite easily, soon after (within 5mins) I proceeded to bind the Care refresh to the serial number of the drone, to my surprise I was greeted with an error "Sorry, the activation code does not match the registered S/N"
I contacted the dealer and notified them of my problem.

On Monday 11th the dealer requested the Serial number of the drone and the activation code of the care refresh to send to DJI to have fixed on the database. Since then on 3 occasions (Dec 14th, 18th & 21st) the dealer has asked me to keep trying the activation process however none of them ever worked!

So I decided to take the case up Dji. DJI were also unsuccessful in the activation process and suggested that the dealer may have provided me an incorrect activation code.

I contacted the dealer again notifying them of DJI's response, to this date I have provided all the information needed and I am still unable to get my drone activated to the DJI care plan.

Has anyone experienced this sort of thing ?
What else can be done?
I don't know what else to do, i feel as though it's a lost investment.

Any help would be appreciated.

2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the unpleasant activation process, did you send email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance? If yes, please provide us the email ticket number here, you can also PM me your serial number and the activation code, we will do our best to help.
2018-5-8
Use props
dwainwayne28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 583323 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 19:08
We are sorry for the unpleasant activation process, did you send email to  for further assistance? If yes, please provide us the email ticket number here, you can also PM me your serial number and the activation code, we will do our best to help.

Thank You DJI Mindy for trying to assist,
I sent the information to you via PM feel free to reach out to me i'd be more than willing to provide any more information you may required.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dwainwayne28 Posted at 2018-5-9 04:19
Thank You DJI Mindy for trying to assist,
I sent the information to you via PM feel free to reach out to me i'd be more than willing to provide any more information you may required.

PM received with thanks. I will confirm with the related team to see if there is anything we could do, please wait patiently, I will come back to soon.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, the team has checked the activation code you provided and confirmed it is the activation code of Mavic Pro, while your drone is Mavic Pro Platinum, therefore, the dealer sent you the wrong one, you will still need to get another activation code from the dealer.
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules