Hand Gesture
1116 6 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hellcat6.2
lvl.1
United States

OK I need help! All the hand gestures work except away and follow. I wait until the leds are red and wave I’ve tried waving many different ways but no success. What am I doing wrong.
2017-12-28
Use props
TomJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69098 ft
United States

I watched lots of videos and practiced a bunch.   Here’s a good video:  
2017-12-28
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Very good samples. Thanks a lot
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellcat6.2
lvl.1
United States

Yes I watched this one still no help. Is it possible I have something turned off or on that I should have.
2017-12-28
Use props
Chirpz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20256 ft
United States

Don't use the gesture mode to fly your drone over any rivers, lakes, oceans, or canyons.  Mine got stuck 15 feet up and 25 feet away.  If I were flying over any obstacle, I would have lost it.  I tried everything in the book to get it to come and it would not.  Gesture mode is sort of like have a cool frisbee dog that sometimes refuses to chase the frisbee.
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hellcat6.2 Posted at 2017-12-28 19:26
Yes I watched this one still no help. Is it possible I have something turned off or on that I should have.

Hellcat, here are some tips:
1. We would not recommend you wear dark clothes, or clothes may absorb infrared light. Fly the aircraft in open areas and windless conditions.
2. The Gesture mode may not perform well when the aircraft flies over surfaces without texture, in extremely bright surfaces, or in heavy winds.
3. Turn on “Enable Advanced Gesture Control” under Visual Navigation Settings and ensure that the aircraft is in Gesture mode.
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellcat6.2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-28 22:12
Hellcat, here are some tips:
1. We would not recommend you wear dark clothes, or clothes may absorb infrared light. Fly the aircraft in open areas and windless conditions.
2. The Gesture mode may not perform well when the aircraft flies over surfaces without texture, in extremely bright surfaces, or in heavy winds.

I live in Wisconsin so maybe the dark jacket and the snow on the ground is causing the problem.

I would be interested if anyone has been successful flying in gesture mode in the snow.
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules