Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE Controller Antenna
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Planodave
lvl.1
United States

My P 3 SE controler has one antenna, The pics on te webite show 2?  Is that because 2 antenna come on the pro or advanced models only?
Thanks in advance!

2017-12-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The SE has two hidden patch antennas inside the controller. They are facing forward.   These communicate with the AC.  

You're welcome.  
2017-12-28
Use props
Planodave
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-12-28 15:51
The SE has two hidden patch antennas inside the controller. They are facing forward.   These communicate with the AC.  

You're welcome.

Thanks again for the reply.  Is there any difference in performance with the controller that has 2 visible antennas?  I see pictures of the SE on the DJI website that looks like the have 2 antenna showing... Do I have antenna envy?   
2017-12-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Planodave Posted at 2017-12-30 09:23
Thanks again for the reply.  Is there any difference in performance with the controller that has 2 visible antennas?  I see pictures of the SE on the DJI website that looks like the have 2 antenna showing... Do I have antenna envy?

There are plenty of differences depending on the system in question.  But there is no system like the SE.  Maybe that's why it's so aptly named - Special Edition.  

Maybe they should have antenna envy.  You have THREE antennas - two hidden.  They have two antennas - none hidden.  

2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules