Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Advanced New Firmware for Pano Modes
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dingoz
lvl.3
Australia

Where is our new firmware including the pano modes? If so, When or Why Not?
2017-12-28
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

X2......Yeah!
2017-12-28
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

It's in the Photo options when you switch to photo mode.  "Pano" is now the bottom choice of photo types.  When you click on "Pano", then it will give you the option to choose from 360, 180 or lateral pano.  Once you choose, then just click "take picture" and the P4P does all the rest.  It stitches the photos together when you go to review the photos later.   
2017-12-29
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

WHOOPS... Sorry, I misread Phantom 4 Advanced New Firmware as to referring to "advanced new firmware, not Phantom 4 Advanced.  Sorry.
2017-12-29
Use props
Richie350
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi was there any answer to when the P4 Advanced will get a firmware update to do Pano mode? Cheers
2017-12-29
Use props
Reevdog
New
Flight distance : 77723 ft
United States

I have the phantom 4 pro+ and have completed the update. The pano option is not showing up under photo options. Any ideas?
2017-12-29
Use props
fans4861cfa3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

hello i contact support DJI and for moment the P4A dont have update for this model !!! for pano mode !! what the F....commercial strategy from DJI , its same product and its not normal than cusctomer dont have this update on this model
2017-12-30
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought this too as checked my P4A with Assistant 2 yesterday and it was on the latest version - which I knew anyway. Pro has it so why not Advanced as hardly any differences. I do know the difference between the 2 before anyone else chips in with a menial explanation.......
2018-1-3
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

It is a realistic marketing and commercial strategy to differentiate between levels of product. Whilst I have my differences with some aspects of DJI particularly their management of upgrades I think they are perfectly entitled to continue to maintain performance differences between models and it is unrealistic to expect all upgrades to be carried across the range regardless of whether they have the capability of accepting the upgrade.
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules