Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Icon of new bought DJI product doesn't show!
1515 9 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Received my Osmo+ yesterday, after charging the battery I connected everything and started the DJO Go-app... after registration and upgrading of the firmware the Osmo+ work like a charm...

When I visited the forum I noticed that there is no icon under my name of the Osmo+ (it shows only my Mavic). Did I forget something? I'm logged-in on the app, shows my level so should be correct!

2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mari, just to verify, you activate the Osmo+ via the same account that you log in the forum, right? Please try to log out and sign in the forum again. If it still doesn't exist, please PM me with your the email account and the serial number, I would help to check more. Thanks.
2017-12-29
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Did registrate Osmo+ on same account. Have already logged-out and in again several times on computer and both devices I use. You will get PM in a few seconds...
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mari Posted at 2017-12-29 11:37
Did registrate Osmo+ on same account. Have already logged-out and in again several times on computer and both devices I use. You will get PM in a few seconds...

Sorry for the late reply due to the day off. Got your PM and noted with thanks. Had forwarded to our engineers to check, please wait patiently.
2018-1-1
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

As you can see, the Osmo+ showed up under my name... so someone fixed it...
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mari Posted at 2018-1-2 02:18
As you can see, the Osmo+ showed up under my name... so someone fixed it...

Yep! Cheers! Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, we are glad to help. Have a nice time!
2018-1-4
Use props
Dan DeVoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62116 ft

Icon of new bought DJI product doesn't show!
I'm having the same problem Mari had.  No Osmo showing on my Avatar.  Also can't access my  Personal Home page, I get an "HTTP ERROR 500".  Just noticed it says I'mm offline even though I am online.
2018-4-12
Use props
AAllali
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24974 ft
France

I have the same issue. No OMO+ below my avatar. Any help ?
2018-4-13
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Contact one of the moderators/admins of this forum bij sending then a personal message... They will ask the serial-number and account credentials... after they have received that the will fix it.
2018-4-13
Use props
Dan DeVoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62116 ft

Looks like the Osmo is now part of my Avarar and I can access my Personal Home Page, thanks.  I still see my self as being Offline even though I am Online. Please fix that
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules