Bring finished vdo on sd card
798 7 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

Hello all,I finally got a chance to fly a bit  and after working on my captured nice shots and putting them together (dji go 4 app) I just wanted to transfer the finished work from my mini Ipad to the sparks sd card but it did not work!? RC was activated,Spark activated but remark popped up saying "can not transfer ,camera not connected". Any advice for a rookie as I am? BTW, OR is there another way to get the finished vdo from Ipad to computer WITHOUT going thru download to sd card spark ?? Thank you.

2017-12-29
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why you would want to store edit/finished work back to the SD card it consumes space, most folks store on external device an delete from sd card.  With that said,  you can remove the card from the Spark, place it into a SD slot on PC/laptop and copy edited files back to the card
2017-12-29
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I doubt that you can store from your device onto the Spark SD card via wifi. That is, in my understanding, a downloadfunction, only.
The creations with the app are stored on your device, or in the cloud or such. Or via a SD card reader on the SD card, again.
2017-12-29
Use props
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

In your comment - you mention getting video from iPad to computer (last sentence) you could use ICloud? There are also 3rd party apps for transferring files from iOS devices to computers (search the Apple App Store)
2017-12-29
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

dansmar Posted at 2017-12-29 06:04
In your comment - you mention getting video from iPad to computer (last sentence) you could use ICloud? There are also 3rd party apps for transferring files from iOS devices to computers (search the Apple App Store)

thank you for advice, I am kind of new in the tech world. Thanks to such forum I can figure out . You guys are great ;
2017-12-29
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-12-29 05:23
Not sure why you would want to store edit/finished work back to the SD card it consumes space, most folks store on external device an delete from sd card.  With that said,  you can remove the card from the Spark, place it into a SD slot on PC/laptop and copy edited files back to the card

yes you are right ,no use put on sd card(space consuming) ,my goal will be to put my work on laptop cause I think the image quality on laptop is far better than on ipad . Thanks for your advice,I appreciate.
2017-12-29
Use props
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Good luck to you and enjoy your spark - here are a couple of free choices if you still are interested in xfering your iPad files to computer.
2659EFB8-71C5-41E5-90A0-ACD4593C9DB6.png
2017-12-29
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

dansmar Posted at 2017-12-29 10:22
Good luck to you and enjoy your spark - here are a couple of free choices if you still are interested in xfering your iPad files to computer.

Very precious tips you gave me, without knowing you gave me a xmas gift, thank you very much for those info. You too have fun flying out there and fly safe.
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules