Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3rd party charging hub
1270 4 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomramos213
lvl.2
United States

I thought I was getting a great deal on Advanced Charging Hub. The pics on their website show an Advanced charging hub
https://www.buydig.com/shop/product/DJIMAVICCHARGE/Ultimax-Mavic-Advanced-4-Drone-Battery-Charging-Hub-Black-

But what I got in the mail was this 3rd party LCD charging hub.

Has anyone else used a 3rd party charing hub with their Mavic? Will it damage my batteries? RC538-E-10-4.jpg
2017-12-29
Use props
ritomavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204380 ft
United States

What you have pictured is apparently not the DJI advanced hub. The link that you attached appears to be the correct device, but I can't zoom in on the bottom plate to see the model number. The sellers pictures look like the stock pics from the DJI store website. I would contact the seller and see what gives.
2017-12-29
Use props
tomramos213
lvl.2
United States

ritomavic Posted at 2017-12-29 11:45
What you have pictured is apparently not the DJI advanced hub. The link that you attached appears to be the correct device, but I can't zoom in on the bottom plate to see the model number. The sellers pictures look like the stock pics from the DJI store website. I would contact the seller and see what gives.

I was sent the unit pictured which is the Ultimaxx charger, you are correct that their website is using the stock DJI charger photos. If I wanted the Ultimaxx I could have paid much less. I'm returning the item because it's overpriced for being a 3rd party item and I feel a little cheated into buying it because they use DJI stock photos. Even if it works as advertised I've seen the Ultimaxx for 1/2 of what I paid.
2017-12-29
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

tomramos213 Posted at 2017-12-29 13:03
I was sent the unit pictured which is the Ultimaxx charger, you are correct that their website is using the stock DJI charger photos. If I wanted the Ultimaxx I could have paid much less. I'm returning the item because it's overpriced for being a 3rd party item and I feel a little cheated into buying it because they use DJI stock photos. Even if it works as advertised I've seen the Ultimaxx for 1/2 of what I paid.

look on ebay i picked up a lightly use advanced hub for $15 free shipping a couple month back
2017-12-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have that exact one , got it on amazon been using it since I purchased my Mavic.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules