Optimized GEO Zone Management.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACSoft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70778 ft
Switzerland

DJI, please explain precisely what mean this feature of the new firmware release.

Alternatively, have some already updated pilot figured out what does it mean pratically ? Does this change the actual restriction zones (yellow, red zones) ?

Thanks in forward for any infos.   
2017-12-29
Use props
ACSoft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70778 ft
Switzerland

Please, DJI or some users concerned with GEO zone like me, what does this update in this regards ?
2018-1-7
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

ACSoft Posted at 2018-1-7 04:46
Please, DJI or some users concerned with GEO zone like me, what does this update in this regards ?

From former experience my best guess is that it is something only of benefit to DJI.
A wild guess from the hip, it might be related with all the reports of warnings from AV software, possibly making it more easy for DJI to push changes to our birds behind our back.

Honest i have no idea either.
2018-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It should do what it says it will do optimize NFZ. make the best or most effective use of NFZ , I don’t think it’s some sort of entrapment, I think it will be improvements for both NFZ and pilots alike. When we first seen NFZ introduced into our dji drones many complained about how ineffective it was dji have been continually optimizing it and trying to improve the accuracy of it.

I’m sure many will come along and tell you dji wants to see what your having for lunch, who you choose to believe, you decide.
2018-1-7
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-7 07:23
It should do what it says it will do optimize NFZ. make the best or most effective use of NFZ , I don’t think it’s some sort of entrapment, I think it will be improvements for both NFZ and pilots alike. When we first seen NFZ introduced into our dji drones many complained about how ineffective it was dji have been continually optimizing it and trying to improve the accuracy of it.

I’m sure many will come along and tell you dji wants to see what your having for lunch, who you choose to believe, you decide.

Optimized in what matter from the introduction to now?

As long as the base material from DJI is so wrong as is, i find it hard to think than any FW update give any improvements.

DJI Flysafe implementation

DJI Flysafe implementation

Official flysafe map

Official flysafe map
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules