HELP ME....please video solution...more flickering..
1135 4 2015-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piertex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 370282 ft
Italy

Sorry if i'm repetive but I am frustrated.Not find a solution.I tiied more settings,manual,automatic,log-vivid,sharpness-1-0.ecc,but all my viedeo are so..I do not why . More  flickering.I'm afraid it's effect jello.The video is 4K 25 automatic VIVID..Thanks in advance.

2015-4-19
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Hi piertex,

Can you explain more about what you call flickering?   Typically flickering is how you describe the entire image getting slightly darker and lighter each frame, kind of like an old film projector.

I have a feeling you may be referring to the fine detail, like dark windows on the old buildings, appearing to jump around a bit.   If so this is more about the compression, where the Inspire is desperately trying to keep parts of the image the same but not quite keeping up.

However you could be talking about a slight stuttering, which is more about your frame rate being too low for the amount of movement.     At 25FPS you need to be careful about moving too fast or you will get this stuttering.   This is true of all cameras and there are actually rules about how quickly you can pan or move to avoid it.

If you like fast movement then raise the frame rate to 50FPS and you can have all the smooth movement you like.

So please let us know if you meant flickering, detail compression or stuttering and we can better advise you.

All the best,

Jim
2015-4-19
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yea, I don't see any jello. Just some of the things Jim mentioned due to compression and frame rate. Maybe just a bit underexposed. The compression artifacts are more visible if the footage is slightly underexposed. and with all the detail in the shots the artifacts are causing some "movement" at the sharp edges...Looks like you have a smudge on your filter causing a blur spot at the bottom...
2015-4-19
Use props
piertex
lvl.3
Italy

Hi jim,thank you, for support..I saw your tutoria(FANTASTIC)l to try to learn ..Right..SHUTTERING.. (fine detail, like dark windows on the old buildings, appearing to jump around a bit).  I thought to  jelly.t.An idea : should fly over the city in 108060.?.i saw more great video on tube..without compression no shuttering..I have to learn yet...I think it'll fly only at sea or in mountain .....

THANK YOU JIM!!!!
2015-4-19
Use props
piertex
lvl.3
Italy

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-4-20 15:35
Yea, I don't see any jello. Just some of the things Jim mentioned due to compression and frame rate. ...

Thank you MARK...Yes i saw a smuge..after the flyght.i'm careless.I'm happy that it's not jelly,but i must learn learn learn..
2015-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules