DJI Goggles RE - Video issues...
1718 7 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf53a4f36
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26946 ft
United States

Hi - received the RE goggles for a present and have been trying to do the analog video capture with my small racing drones.  I have had one relatively decent success... Here are my troubles.  First of all the first video I made was corrupt and not usable. The second issue is that it appears the written date of the files now being recorded is Jan 1 1980 12 noon.  Lastly one the one video with this date did copy from the card to my computer but looks like crap.  In the goggles view the video is very legible. On the MAC it looks very pixelated.  What am I missing?  It sounds like I need to return these goggles.
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Can you post the original video from the SD card for us to locate the problem? You can upload the video to dropbox and post the link here. BTW, what is the firmware of your goggles? Thanks for your support.
2017-12-30
Use props
RCSailFun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26946 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-30 23:40
Hi, sir. Can you post the original video from the SD card for us to locate the problem? You can upload the video to dropbox and post the link here. BTW, what is the firmware of your goggles? Thanks for your support.

Thanks I actually got it sorted out.  But I would love to be able to put a Dipole or RHCP on these goggles. Is that possible?
2018-1-1
Use props
fans07c9ac52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256526 ft
United Kingdom

hi there - i'm having these same issues- have you been able to resolve them?
2018-2-6
Use props
MSN
New

Brazil

fans07c9ac52 Posted at 2018-2-6 13:47
hi there - i'm having these same issues- have you been able to resolve them?

Hi,
I have been looking for a good quality and solid video system for my analog, non brand, home assembled drones, but I aways thinking... "what about better quality digital video?" When I saw this Goggles RE version sounded like my answer, but now I got worried with these issues regarding analog video files recored issues, and I´m in doubht if woth it. Did you (or someone else reading this) find a fix for this problem ?
2018-3-20
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

The video is probably corrupted. have you tried using any repair software like Stellar Phoenix. I was able to repair a hero 6 footage with that.
2018-3-22
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

The video is probably corrupted. have you tried using any repair software like Stellar Phoenix. I was able to repair a hero 6 footage with that.
2018-3-22
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

The video is probably corrupted. have you tried using any repair software like. I was able to repair a hero 6 footage with that.
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules