812 3 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 339308 ft
France

IN English :
My battery must be defective because it only charges once every two times. When I put this battery in my DJI Spark, my drone does not want to take off and indicates a "No Fly Zone" (even in authorized areas). I put my other batteries I do not have this problem (this battery was the one that came with the drone)
EN FRANCAIS : Ma batterie doit être défectueuse car elle ne charge qu'une fois sur deux.Quand je mets cette batterie dans mon DJI Spark , mon drone ne veut pas décoller et indique une "No Fly Zone"(même dans des zone autorisées) .Et quand je mets mets mes autres batteries je n'ai pas ce problème (cette batterie était celle qui été fourni avec le drone)

2017-12-30
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

So get it back to the dealer or open a case with DJI
There are 'rumors', my dealer told me that in some of the spark Combos he sold, one of the 2 batteries, that one that came extra, mostly, was defective!
And if I remember that right, the mavic had something like that, too, end of last/beginning of this year
2017-12-30
Use props
Azar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 339308 ft
France

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-12-30 01:06
So get it back to the dealer or open a case with DJI
There are 'rumors', my dealer told me that in a some of the spark Combos he sold, one of the 2 batteries, that one that came extra, mostly, was defective!
And if I remember that right, the mavic had something like that, too, end of last/beginning of this year

I already tried to get in touch with eu but it did not work
2017-12-30
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Open a help ticket with DJI direct.
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced