No video transmission signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juliensnz
New
Flight distance : 64262 ft
France

Hello all,

Since some times, I always get the "No video transmission signal" error with my phantom 3 4k. I can record video/pictures on the SD card, I can fly without any problem and everything else is fine but I keep getting this error and no video signal on my phone. I already tried to remove/format/switch my SD card without any luck.

The only way to get a video signal is to reset the firmware: in this case I get a video signal and the drone operate properly. But as soon as I restart the drone, I lose the video signal again. Of course, my drone is just out of warranty...

Here is my configuration:
- Phantom 3 4k
- iPhone 5 SE, iPhone 5S or iPad 2
- Remote controller GL358wB

Here is what I tried so far:
- Reinstall the firmware (temporarly fix the problem)
- switch sd card
- no sd card
- format sd card
- relink the controller
- try to reset the wifi video link (hold C1, C2 and camera control then switch back and forth the flight mode switch) without any luck
- change the Wifi video board by a brand new.

Of course everything is up to date (iOS app and firmware):
- drone firmware: 1.6.50
- iOS app: 3.1.23

I really don't think this is a hardware issue as it works well when I reset the firmware.

Every bit of information could help me so don't hesitate
2017-12-30
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

Tengo ahora dos fanton 3 4k , el primero se averió, la micro tenía un programa malicioso, la dejó bloqueada, si la pongo, el gimbal se empieza a desconectar y luego tampoco puedo abrir el programa en la Tablet, pero si quito la micro sd funciona, con otra micro también.  ADEMAS leí por ahí que la última actualización está dando problemas, así que cambia la configuración de modo que debes rectificar casi todos los parámetros del dron, ojo a la vuelta a casa que la marca a 0 metros y ya cayó uno por eso, así que si puedes quitar esa actualización la quitas y dejas la anterior, o alguna anterior que mejor funcione, encontré en mi ordenador viejos programas y con ese me funciona, ahora sigo con el otro fanton 3 4k que adquirí para reparar piezas del mío, , creo que la actualización esa no es buena probaría volver a la anterior
2018-1-4
Use props
JensenHay
New

United States

Read this thread, and hope that you didn't happen to turn on the controller during an update.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-44546-1-1.html
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules