Battery error
748 4 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swistak
New
France

Hi,

I've bought a spare battery for my Mavic Pro last summer. Since July, this battery have only 3 cycles of recharging but yesterday when I wanted to start the drone with this battery, I've got the error message "ERR BATTERY" on the controler. I've check the app and the 3 cellules havn't the same voltage (see screenshot).

I've update the firmware with the DJI Assistant but the error message still here.

I've try to recharge the battery but when it is plug, the second LED near the button is flashing.

Sorry for my english, I'm french. Hope you understand me.

Thank's for your help.

Nicolas

App

App
2017-12-30
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Since July, this battery have only 3 cycles of recharging

The problem with that battery is that there's too much variation in the voltages of the three cells. By any chance did you leave the battery in a mostly discharged state for a weeks or months?

In any case, if you bought it in July then the battery's 6-month warranty hasn't yet elapsed, so you can probably get a free replacement from DJI if you open a case on this problem soon.
2017-12-30
Use props
Dutchgixxer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 738084 ft
Netherlands

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-12-30 05:35
Since July, this battery have only 3 cycles of recharging

The problem with that battery is that there's too much variation in the voltages of the three cells. By any chance did you leave the battery in a mostly discharged state for a weeks or months?

Discharge the battery. Then charge it again.
2017-12-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed try discharging and recharging it
2017-12-30
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

As already said above Nicolas discharge and recharge it and if it still shows an error then have DJI replace it under warrenty but you MUST do this quickly as your battery warrenty is running out in January.
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules