Need Help With dji refresh and a replacement drone
757 8 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8193034
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4042 ft
United States

I am trying to find an administrator who can help me with my case. The dji phone and chat lines do not work due to "technical difficulties" and I am not getting any response to my emails. This forum is my last hope. All I want to do is bind a replacement drone to my refresh account. Currently I am afraid to fly my drone until this matter is resolved. Any help is greatly appreciated.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry for the difficulties you've experienced. Could you tell us your ticket number? I'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.
2017-12-30
Use props
fansb8193034
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-30 18:15
Hi there, I'm sorry for the difficulties you've experienced. Could you tell us your ticket number? I'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.

I believe the ticket number is 906702. Let me know how to pm you additional info.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb8193034 Posted at 2017-12-30 18:36
I believe the ticket number is 906702. Let me know how to pm you additional info.

Sir, I've checked the ticket number you offered 906702, it is a repair case, instead of the SN transfer under DJI Care Refresh. I managed to get the correct ticket number 906072 per the info you login the DJI Forum. May I know has the drone been involved in repair or replacement before? Is there any case number can be tracked? Thanks in advance!

2017-12-30
Use props
fansb8193034
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-30 19:27
Sir, I've checked the ticket number you offered 906702, it is a repair case, instead of the SN transfer under DJI Care Refresh. I managed to get the correct ticket number 906072 per the info you login the DJI Forum. May I know has the drone been involved in repair or replacement before? Is there any case number can be tracked? Thanks in advance!

Yes that's is the correct ticket number. The original drone was faulty and was immediately sent back to and replaced by the original seller Amazon. I am trying to transfer the care to the replacement drone. If that is not possible, then let me know what my options are.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb8193034 Posted at 2017-12-30 23:37
Yes that's is the correct ticket number. The original drone was faulty and was immediately sent back to and replaced by the original seller Amazon. I am trying to transfer the care to the replacement drone. If that is not possible, then let me know what my options are.

Noted with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to check the exact status. There might be some delay due to the holiday, we'll keep follow up and update for you.
2017-12-31
Use props
djiuser_DWRwNxF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35863 ft
Australia

Hi DJI Susan,

I am also trying to get an advanced replacement (DJI Care Refresh) and looking at the car/ticket.  They are looking to do a repair.

How do I speed this up, as I am still yet to receive a return shipping via email and am looking to get a replacement as soon as possible for an upcoming holiday.
Thanks

Case: CAS-1362608-K8G7B3
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_DWRwNxF Posted at 2018-1-1 00:45
Hi DJI Susan,

I am also trying to get an advanced replacement (DJI Care Refresh) and looking at the car/ticket.  They are looking to do a repair.

Sir, I've checked your case, it is created today and the support just replied your email. The designated team will ship the shipping label to you later, no worries.
2018-1-1
Use props
djiuser_DWRwNxF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35863 ft
Australia

Thank you.  Is the case setup as a replacement and not a repair?
I would like the case to proceed as quick as possible to ensure I get the replacement for my holiday.  
Thanks again
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules