The sky is clearing! New Spark owner and good weather flight
495 3 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

I've owned my Spark for about 3 weeks and am loving it.  The weather has been less cooperative lately, but started clearing up yesterday afternoon.  It should hold for a couple of days before turning bleak again.  Can't wait to get into the air again!

Here's a cropped photo of yesterday's sunset with the clouds moving off.  I like this photo with the silhouette of the trees against the sun.  This was taken from about 90-100 ft. straight up from our back deck.  I used the Affinity Photo app on the iPad Air 2 to crop, use the haze removal filter, and perform minor color enhancement.  As I get more flight time and learn how the camera performs in both photo and video modes, I hope to become a better aerial photographer.  We'll see how that goes. LOL!

Thank you to everyone on the forum.  I enjoy seeing all the great photos and videos that are shared here.  Such an inspiration!

Weather Clears!

Weather Clears!

Weather Clears!

Weather Clears!
2017-12-30
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice shot...thanks for sharing.
2017-12-30
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-12-30 08:07
Very nice shot...thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Tviscomi.  Still have a way to go before I start getting close to the awesome shots I see on the forum.  Very happy with the Spark and what it can do.
2017-12-30
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules