A2 flight characteristics for X8 condif
2629 4 2015-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gary
lvl.1

United Kingdom

We are flying two Vulcan X8's one with an A2 and one with a WKM, other than the FC they are identical however in forward flight the aircraft with the A2 does not hold its hight and dips approximatly 2 meters but a soon as you stop transitional flight it bounces back to the orginal hight.

If we replicate the same flight with the aircraft using the WKM this does not happen.

We have tried this with both the standard DJI mix for an X8 as well as the custom "quad over quad mix" but still get the same results

from our extensive testing this MUST be related to a A2 issue and as it has been reported by a number of other A2 users its not likley to be specific to our hardware.

Some feedback thoughts and a resolution would be welcome.

Gary Shainberg
2015-4-20
Use props
G.Lazúen
lvl.2

Spain

Hello Gary

I have exactly the same problem with two X8. Here is a video:

I tested the same configuration with Zero Uav Gemini and the problem does not occur. Pixhawk is maybe another alternative.
This issue is being discussed in various forums, there are many people in the same situation:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2300970

I hope DJI gives us the solution soon. Over time more and more users are reporting the same problem...
2015-4-20
Use props
info.onboardcam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7828 ft
Italy

DJI know very well the issue of A2 with X8 craft...but they don't solved it. For this reason i bought the Gemini fc: 100% better than DJI!

2015-5-15
Use props
G.Lazúen
lvl.2

Spain

Any update? the same problem is affecting many coaxial multirotors around the world and people (including me) are desperate to find a solution
2015-5-24
Use props
piotr
lvl.1

Poland

Up Up DJI...
2015-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules