New Phantom 4 User! Got a great Deal On A Mint Used P4 From A Friend
1052 4 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2
United States

Long time DJI user, and have built countless F450, and F550 Flamewheels. I have had several Phantom 3 Standards as well. A friend of mine had a Phantom 4 with everything you could want for sale. I got it with a Pelican case, 3 batteries, and it has never even had a hard landing. I am stoked. I have a question about these forums though. I am building a DJI S900 with GH4 gimbal and camera, lightbridge 2, A2 FC, Ground station, etc... (Pretty common build), and don't really see an appropriate forum here for it? Do those guys go somewhere else typically than the DJI forums? I have a few ?'s for the experienced guys that are working with these things. Thanks!
DSC_4598.JPG
2017-12-30
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

I tried a few other forums.  For me, this is the only forum, I mean it is THE DJI forum with DJI admins if you ever have questions.  Plus they do a great job here keeping spammers out and irrelevant postings and such.  Enjoy your new Phantom!
2017-12-30
Use props
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-12-30 18:47
I tried a few other forums.  For me, this is the only forum, I mean it is THE DJI forum with DJI admins if you ever have questions.  Plus they do a great job here keeping spammers out and irrelevant postings and such.  Enjoy your new Phantom!

I figured this would be the best place, just not seeing an area that is appropriate for posting S900 related stuff.
2017-12-31
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NFA Fabrication Posted at 2017-12-31 11:21
I figured this would be the best place, just not seeing an area that is appropriate for posting S900 related stuff.

If you look above you'll see links to various, if you go to end and click 'more' you'll see a section for 'Pro' Systems :-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=90
2017-12-31
Use props
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-31 13:02
If you look above you'll see links to various, if you go to end and click 'more' you'll see a section for 'Pro' Systems :-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=90

Thanks! I figured I was missing something!
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules