Help please, disappearing icons
1357 7 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3QXN20n
New

Canada

After launching the Mavic Pro, and attempting to tilt the gimbal down, all icons on the screen disappeared. I could not land the drone or adjust any settings on my Samsung S6. The only thing the screen would permit was focussing the camera. I shut down and restarted the dji go 4 app on my phone, and the icons returned.

What did I do wrong??
2017-12-30
Use props
vornar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13343 ft
Australia

Hey DJI user, if you swipe down on the screen, it goes into fullscreen mode. Just swipe up to go back to the normal flight view.
2017-12-31
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

You may also want to go into the settings pages, and set Full Screen mode to "Two Fingers", which means you have two swipe down with two fingers to get it into full screen mode.
[Note: This is an option on the iOS version, not sure it exists on Android]
2017-12-31
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Jyunte Posted at 2017-12-31 10:05
You may also want to go into the settings pages, and set Full Screen mode to "Two Fingers", which means you have two swipe down with two fingers to get it into full screen mode.
[Note: This is an option on the iOS version, not sure it exists on Android]

This is also the same in Android.
2017-12-31
Use props
djiuser_3QXN20n
New

Canada

Thank you very much for your comments! I appreciate your assistance.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It seems that you have entered the full screen accidentally. Please try to swipe down with Single/Double Finger to exit.
2017-12-31
Use props
djiuser_3QXN20n
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-31 22:55
It seems that you have entered the full screen accidentally. Please try to swipe down with Single/Double Finger to exit.

I have changed settings to double finger swipe for full screen to prevent a similar occurrence, although now that I am aware of this setting, I shouldn't have the same results. Thanks again everyone!
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3QXN20n Posted at 2018-1-1 14:26
I have changed settings to double finger swipe for full screen to prevent a similar occurrence, although now that I am aware of this setting, I shouldn't have the same results. Thanks again everyone!

You are welcome. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules