Zenmuse X3 works on Osmo but not Inspire 1
3332 8 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.3

United Arab Emirates

Good day all,

After completing a firmware update on my inspire 1 a few months back my zenmuse X3 no longer works on the Inspire 1. It does however work on the OSMO.

I have also tried a different Zensmue X3 on the Inspire 1 and it works fine, so I dont think its an issue with the Inspire 1....

I have tried upgrading all firmware on all devices and no luck.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
2017-12-30
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Can you post a screenshot of the "About" page from the DJI Go app, under General Settings?
Is this the original "Inspire1" X3 or the one from the Osmo? The Osmo X3 will not work on the Inspire.

Mark G.
2017-12-31
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Does the camera do its dance when first fired up ? Check the circuit board on the Z# and there are two Philips screws  there, loosen them up half a turn ( If the camera is not doing its dance ) .

Might have faulty connection there.

So what are the symptoms   NO start up power?  No live video but can take pics to the SD card etc.  Need more information .

Also are you certain that the Camera has the proper FW on it .  Mark has the right idea on confirming that by firing up the entire system and checking the version number on the camera .

donnie
2017-12-31
Use props
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.3

United Arab Emirates

Thanks for the response.

Yes I can confirm the camera does do the dance when everything is fired up.

I get no video or image transmission at all.

Please see attached the screen shots as requested.
2018-1-1
Use props
Gatallica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15656 ft
United Kingdom

Exactly the same issues that I am getting. Tried all the fixes but nothing solves it. New camera me thinks
2018-1-8
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

The + sign after the AC firmware version would suggest that the update has not completed properly and needs to be connected to the internet to finish the update.

Mark G.
2018-1-8
Use props
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.3

United Arab Emirates

Mark Guille Posted at 2018-1-8 14:35
The + sign after the AC firmware version would suggest that the update has not completed properly and needs to be connected to the internet to finish the update.

Mark G.

Hi Mark,

Yes I thought that as well, however first of the DJI Go App says everything is up to date. So then I tried to update by downloading the latest firmware on an SD card and then updating but I get a message that everything is still up to date or firmware is identical to the current......

Any other suggestions?

Appreciate the response
2018-1-8
Use props
TIXFJ
lvl.1
Fiji

Donnie * Posted at 2017-12-31 06:26
Does the camera do its dance when first fired up ? Check the circuit board on the Z# and there are two Philips screws  there, loosen them up half a turn ( If the camera is not doing its dance ) .

Might have faulty connection there.

Hi Donnie,

My Camera stopped doing the start up dance a few weeks back and I need to know what the issue could be. Do you have any suggestions
2018-7-11
Use props
Technicandmore
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Inspire Force FW Upgrade:

Download Firmware you will (the firmware must be correct, otherwise you will break your drone).
Rename Es. Inspire1   WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin                -->  WM610_FW_DEBUG
                                       WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin   -->  WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG
This file in SD
now your Inspire 1 Reinstall or downgrade the firmware you will.
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules