Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Geo Unlock not working
8250 19 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
derdeno
New
Flight distance : 80479 ft

Germany

Hi Folks!

I got my new mavic now for a few days and it is more than great!
But I live near an old military airport and therefore the airspace is restricted (
Authorization Zones)
and therefore I need to geo unlock it with the dji geo unlock website.

The first time I did it, everything went fine. Selcet the zone, enter serial and verify with phone number. But now three days later the authorization expired and when I try to get a new authorization, everything works fine till the last step where I need to enter the token I got via SMS. I receive the token, but when I click on verify, the website says "incorrect token try again". Retrying, same result. When I now try to verify using Credit Card, same result "Cannot verify Credit Card". So whats wrong with the website??

Thanks for any help guys!

2017-12-31
Use props
teej05
New
United States

I am also having this issue, SMS verification does not work with the provided token and credit card verification doesn't work either, tried with three credit cards and a debit card.  This is very frustrating!  I am in Florida for only one day and want to get some beach footage so this failure on DJI's part is so frustrating.
2017-12-31
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Besides the fact that Trump is in Florida, there might be issue with the verification server.  Others over on the Spark forum are having problems too:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-127060-1-1.html
2017-12-31
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

Happened to me too. You probably clicked many times on the "send token" button, and you'll receive the token later. You think you entered the last token that you received, but in fact you didn't receive it yet. Just wait some time.
2017-12-31
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Just tried it myself, same problem, somethings up with the site, I know they sub out the unlock page to a third party to handle all the unlocking requests now, we used to be able to do it directly form our account page. The TFR for Trump extends out 30SM/0-3000"AGL & 50SM/0-10,000"AGL. I believe if the site was working properly anywhere within the TFR it would say unavailable for unlocking.
2017-12-31
Use props
teej05
New
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2017-12-31 13:19
Just tried it myself, same problem, somethings up with the site, I know they sub out the unlock page to a third party to handle all the unlocking requests now, we used to be able to do it directly form our account page. The TFR for Trump extends out 30SM/0-3000"AGL & 50SM/0-10,000"AGL. I believe if the site was working properly anywhere within the TFR it would say unavailable for unlocking.

This all makes sense now.  Looks like all flight other than military, planned transit, etc is prohibited due to the Trump TFR.

http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_8011.html

Frustrating, but at least it makes sense now.
2017-12-31
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I live in the Daytona Beach area, the TFR doesn't effect me, but still not able to unlock a local airport I unlock all the time as I live 4.73 SM from it. Something is wrong with the unlock site right now for sure.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've reported the issue to our engineers and they are working on this. We'll keep follow up and update the status here.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got the latest news from our engineers that the issue has been fixed, please check and try later. Come back to us if there is any further question.
2017-12-31
Use props
fans442e1116
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9475 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-31 23:58
Update: I just got the latest news from our engineers that the issue has been fixed, please check and try later. Come back to us if there is any further question.

I have a M210 and it shows Geo on my cell under TMZ but Crystal Sky, DJI 4 and Pilot don't have TMZ under Me, About....TMZ...only on my iPhone not Crystal Sky
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans442e1116 Posted at 2018-3-21 14:19
I have a M210 and it shows Geo on my cell under TMZ but Crystal Sky, DJI 4 and Pilot don't have TMZ under Me, About....TMZ...only on my iPhone not Crystal Sky

May I know what's the meaning of TMZ? I tried to search on Google, but still do not understand which do you refer. Could you clarify?
2018-3-24
Use props
ZviLerner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498501 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-31 23:58

Hi, I am having a similar issue, when I try to unlock using my mobile it does not work and says couldn't send you a token. So I then tried credit card and I got to the step where it asked for me to tick the three boxes and press confirm. I did this but it came up with error code 3001. I have tried many times but still the same problem. Please Help!I am flying in an authorisation zone
2018-7-31
Use props
ZviLerner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498501 ft
Netherlands

I have also tried online but it doesn't work
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZviLerner Posted at 2018-7-31 22:49
Hi, I am having a similar issue, when I try to unlock using my mobile it does not work and says couldn't send you a token. So I then tried credit card and I got to the step where it asked for me to tick the three boxes and press confirm. I did this but it came up with error code 3001. I have tried many times but still the same problem. Please Help!I am flying in an authorisation zone

Hi ZviLerner, sorry for the late response. May I have your account and screenshot when the issue appears? I'd like to forward to our technicians for the check.
For the unlock issue, please write an email to flysafe@dji.com first to solve this temporarily, thanks!
2018-8-3
Use props
Core51007
New

Nepal

I just update my mavic air and try to unlock my local airport but I did not get any sms on my mobile number.  I am from Nepal.
2019-3-2
Use props
Heart_Dragon
lvl.1

Vietnam

Me too... cannot get any sms from DJI to verify.... I'm from Vietnam.
2019-8-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

Heart_Dragon Posted at 8-14 03:58
Me too... cannot get any sms from DJI to verify.... I'm from Vietnam.

Just unlocked a zone without issue, SMS came through fine to the UK.
2019-8-14
Use props
djiuser_2JqktVjuhraB
New

Hello. I am from Belarus and no sms with verification code and as a result no ability to work with fly zones.
Could you help with that?
Please let me know if you need any details.
2019-10-4
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft

read this mate,
https://github.com/brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_rt1MoqJv6uTE
New

Iceland