Problem with zone authorization
2803 16 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse1df1661
New
United States

Since I bought my Spark, President Trump has been in town... It says the area isn’t available for unlock, and I tried to enter my info and verify...but, it doesn’t take my card, and it tells me the token is incorrect when I try to verify my phone... Any ideas?
2017-12-31
Use props
fanse1df1661
New
United States

Meant to say it is available for unlock...
2017-12-31
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure about the issue you're having with your token, but either way it won't unlock whens he's in town.  I assume you're in Florida.  Happens all the time for my flying club when he's at his NJ Country Club.
2017-12-31
Use props
fanse1df1661
New
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-12-31 09:34
Not sure about the issue you're having with your token, but either way it won't unlock whens he's in town.  I assume you're in Florida.  Happens all the time for my flying club when he's at his NJ Country Club.

Why would it say it’s available for unlock? I’m still learning...so...thanks for the response
2017-12-31
Use props
tim4flight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539518 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've got this issue and I'm in the UK?! This has happened before whereby the usual 'two tick' self authorization has been replaced by the 'AirMap' token screen:

Anyway - it won't accept the verification pin.....is there an issue with the DJI servers?
2017-12-31
Use props
Shane57
New
United States

I am having the same problem, I receive a verification code and when I type in the 6 digit number, it says can not be verified try again
2017-12-31
Use props
mario23
lvl.1
United States

I talked about this in another thread.  I'm here in FL as well.  I got it unlocked but it wasn't easy.  I had issues with credit card auth and phone auth as well...very inconsistent.  Add to that the communication issues I had via android.
2017-12-31
Use props
RocketBrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9681073 ft
  • >>>
United States

mario23 Posted at 2017-12-31 13:25
I talked about this in another thread.  I'm here in FL as well.  I got it unlocked but it wasn't easy.  I had issues with credit card auth and phone auth as well...very inconsistent.  Add to that the communication issues I had via android.

I am having the same problem with my P4P in Arizona, at a job site and cannot Self Unlock.

Sent an email to flysafe@dji.com, but no response of any kind so far.

This has to be flown today for end of year stockpile inventory, so looks like I am out $125due to AirMap/DJI system problems.
2017-12-31
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You can try to fly RC only
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I've reported the issue to our engineers and they are working on this. We'll keep follow up and update the status. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got the latest news from our engineers that the issue has been fixed, please check and try later. Come back to us if there is any further question.
2017-12-31
Use props
tim4flight
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you Susan for the quick response! I'll give a go now Oh and Happy 2018!
2018-1-1
Use props
Percula D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265505 ft

United States

Well, I fly just at the edge of the Palm Beach NFZ and and have unlocked the zone on a regular basis, but Friday to Sunday I could not unlock. New years day, the unlock worked, so it was prob a site issue?
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fanse1df1661 Posted at 2017-12-31 09:37
Why would it say it’s available for unlock? I’m still learning...so...thanks for the response

Hi, sir. Please ask for the local authority about the relevant restriction. If the area is availble to fly before the president entered the town, I would recommend you fly your spark after the activity. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-2
Use props
tim4flight
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-31 23:58
Update: I just got the latest news from our engineers that the issue has been fixed, please check and try later. Come back to us if there is any further question.

Hello, it appears that you did resolve the issue, However its not to the way I hoped...

Please let me explain:

In previous, only the self unlocking screen comes up where you just confirm with two 'check boxes' in order to unlock. However,  the airmap token screen still pops up instead of just the two-step authorization check boxes? Asking for phone number or CC card info. This was never present previously. Can you ask your engineers to possibly bypass this token screen and reinstate just the two tick self unlocking please - it will speed up the process instead of being two part? Thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tim4flight Posted at 2018-1-2 09:25
Hello, it appears that you did resolve the issue, However its not to the way I hoped...

Please let me explain:

Sir, I'm sorry if this bothers you. It is recommended to write an email to Fly Safe Team via flysafe@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-1-4
Use props
tim4flight
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-4 01:53
Sir, I'm sorry if this bothers you. It is recommended to write an email to Fly Safe Team via  for further assistance.

Thanks for your reply. I will forward it on to the flysafe team.
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules