Aircraft disconnected after firmware update
7784 6 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucass34
lvl.2
Romania

Can not connect the aircraft after firmware update, it appears disconnected in the dji go app
Not sure I did it in the correct order....(remote control, aircraft)

2018-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you power up aircraft & RC, after all has settled down (aircraft usually takes about 30 seconds to initialise) then the 1st LED on the RC should be green. If not then the first thing to try would be to relink the RC & Aircraft.

Check that the RC is talking to the aircraft first. The RC has full control without the display being connected, so if all is well you should be able to stop and start motors, move gimbal etc.
2018-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you've just updated the P4, then the RC also needs an update, that can be done as follows:-

If using iOS device then update DJI Go 4 to V4.1.20 and try the following:-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 and 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show if update required (this may take a few seconds to appear). If it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. That may make the difference to your display.

Edit :- with the aircraft firmware V02.00.0160 the RC must be updated to V1.9.3 for RC to communicate with aircraft correctly.

There are a couple of issues with the 02.00.0106 firmware update, you may have some flight instability (or not), and there will likely be a problem when recording in 4k @ 30 fps where the video stops recording and the gimbal resets at random intervals. If either is a problem then the Beta 02.00.0600 can be requested from one of the mods which seems to resolve these issues for most.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Lucass, just to verify, is the firmware update successful? For the Aircraft Disconnected, I'd suggest to refer the below video and try to link RC.

2018-1-1
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Spain

Thank you  guys
My RC led is green... I can start the engines... but the djiGO app shows disconected on my device (Huawei P10)
2018-1-3
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Spain

I try to update the RC but after I download the firmware , when I click start update i get the mesage "disconnected" altough I have internet connection, I have tryed wifi and mobile data, same message
2018-1-3
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Spain

I updated the RC finally...it's all good now! thank you!
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules