DJI Go 4 App Gives Me "Go 4 App Has Stopped" Sony Xperia Z
1349 5 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
storm231
lvl.1

United States

I have new Mavic, and can't get my New Sony Xperia Z to load the Go 4 app without getting the error " Unfortunately DJI Go Has Stopped"

I can't finish the configuring of the drone to maiden her. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and Happy New Year Everybody.
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472736 ft
United Kingdom

I would delete the application and reinstall. Should not be a problem to open the application. You say it is a new Xperia z?
2018-1-1
Use props
storm231
lvl.1

United States

wesnost Posted at 2018-1-1 15:40
I would delete the application and reinstall. Should not be a problem to open the application. You say it is a new Xperia z?

Already deleted the app, an cleared the data. It still won't open.

I would think it would support the Z model, but its not listed in the "recommended devices from DJI" but other Xperia models are.
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472736 ft
United Kingdom

storm231 Posted at 2018-1-1 16:00
Already deleted the app, an cleared the data. It still won't open.

I would think it would support the Z model, but its not listed in the "recommended devices from DJI" but other Xperia models are.

I would give another android device a go. If the app is struggling to even install correctly, I would not trust flying my mavic on that device anyway. Some users chose a dedicated device just for the drone. Personally, I am using a Samsung galaxy S7 and have not had any problems.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If I were you, I would reinstall the app for a couple times. If it still doesn't work on your device, since it is not the recommended device, there might be a compatibility issue. So please kindly try to connect to another mobile device. Sometimes we would recommend using the mobile device on our test list because engineers had tested to run DJI GO/DJI GO 4 on that mobile devices and they performed fine. devide support list.png
2018-1-2
Use props
fansfb1bf277
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104449 ft
Ukraine

Check logs if any in /dji/dji.go.v4/log maybe crash logs there
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules