Brazil

This is the best video to switch from CE to FCC

2018-2-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

actually , i m using the last android version 3.1.28 apk ... i dont need install again the mod version or use it anymore because it keep the FCC mode ... 11 channels in 2,4 Ghz band. Tested
2018-2-19
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Great news new modded go 4 app based on 4.1.22 is coming soon!!!
great job by deejayeye-modder
2018-2-20
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

Jos A Posted at 2018-2-20 23:24
Great news new modded go 4 app based on 4.1.22 is coming soon!!!
great job by deejayeye-modder

Has he solved the OTG problem
2018-2-20
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

No OTG support but I will check myself
2018-2-20
Use props
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1922316 ft
Malaysia

FCC & CE still the common discussion.. Ha.. Ha..

The FCC or CE,  transmission power dbm  actually is control by DJI GO App.

For Mavic pro is work as bellow, but I believe Mavic air and spark should be similar too.

The flow should be like this:

1.) When you power on the Aircraft, it will detect you location by GPS.

2.) The Aircraft will send the location info to Remote Control or Phone.

3.) DJI GO App will read the info from Aircraft and phone, some people in US also running on CE mode because the sim card or phone are not FCC compliant.

4.) DJI GO App will send the command to AC and RC to set the dbm power (FCC or CE).

Unfortunately, currently don't have Force FCC patch for latest version of DJI GO 4.2.x. Maybe few month later the patch will out.

Mavic Pro and Air both are using DJI GO 4. but Mavic Air don't support DJI GO 4.1.22. This is the only version have force FCC patch.

Don't download the APP from unknown source, it may a virus app.
2018-2-22
Use props
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Malaysia

Ricardo Ghion Posted at 2018-2-19 08:35
This is the best video to switch from CE to FCC

https://youtu.be/OxpsdW9zY2E

.DJI.configs not work for latest DJI Go app. Only support 4.1.12 and bellow.
2018-2-22
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please can any of you send me a link to a moded go 3 app for inspire 1 per PN?
2018-2-22
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Desmond Phee Posted at 2018-2-22 00:59
.DJI.configs not work for latest DJI Go app. Only support 4.1.12 and bellow.

did not know!! Thank you
2018-2-22
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Desmond Phee Posted at 2018-2-22 00:48
FCC & CE still the common discussion.. Ha.. Ha..

The FCC or CE,  transmission power dbm  actually is control by DJI GO App.

therefore you can better make you own app with the patches you like.
2018-2-22
Use props
zommazack
New

Czechia

About two weeks ago I noticed my Spam emails start to surge in volume thought maybe some website I was apart of got hacked but it was for a fairly old alias we have long since changed. Then I started getting weird phone calls where people were just seeming to confirm information and then hangup. I was suspicious so I changed passwords to everything I had. Yesterday my girlfriend got called about me doing the exact same thing and I immediately knew it had to be something where I would have said a next of kin. I had to contact a professional to check all our devices and networks, we were able to get through it safely through the help of darkwebssolutions on Gmail
2018-2-22
Use props
Artur Macau
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256549 ft
Macao

Hi, i would like to try change my RC to FCC, someone can send me PM? thanks a lot
2018-2-22
Use props
Desmond Phee
lvl.1
Malaysia

I understand DJI have to follow the rules and legal from every country.

As end user, we want to maximize the drone performance and unlock all the limitation.

Regarding the FCC patch, U have search from google. Download it and patch it yourself. Take your own risk.
It is a open source project, yours all can get it from internet. But u need have some basic programing knowledge and skill.

Thanks.
2018-2-22
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Artur Macau Posted at 2018-2-22 18:04
Hi, i would like to try change my RC to FCC, someone can send me PM? thanks a lot

Read the thread, multiple links to what you want.
Have a look at message 101
2018-2-22
Use props
zommazack
New

Czechia

About two weeks ago I noticed my Spam emails start to surge in volume thought maybe some website I was apart of got hacked but it was for a fairly old alias we have long since changed. Then I started getting weird phone calls where people were just seeming to confirm information and then hangup. I was suspicious so I changed passwords to everything I had. Yesterday my girlfriend got called about me doing the exact same thing and I immediately knew it had to be something where I would have said a next of kin. I had to contact a professional to check all our devices and networks, we were able to get through it safely through the help of darkwebssolutions on Gmail
2018-2-23
Use props
Ozmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1423061 ft
Ireland

Jos A Posted at 2018-1-2 04:10
There is a new methode for ios and android FCC

If anyone can pm me any suggestions for ios only I'd be interested in looking into it.

I understand the .config trick is not an option anymore. ta.
2018-3-5
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Sorry android only
2018-3-6
Use props
FlyinMajic2day
lvl.3
Flight distance : 361552 ft
United States

^^^^^^^ After reading through this thread, I have to agree with this ^^^^^^^^Rjrolyn, Thank U
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_RojfSW97etD9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

fans6f839a08 Posted at 2018-1-2 03:45
there is no such thing like fake GPS app .... there are modes for the GO 4 app out there ....
Google knows more....

Are you on drugs? No such thing as fake GPS? Google knows more?  Rubbish! What on earth are you saying? Install the fake GPS app (eg floater) & it works. Move floater to a FCC area.  Check your google map to confirm, after activating developer mode & selecting mock locations (android).
Check the map & launch DJI go app. Accept wifi region changes. Turn on the AC & cover the top with tin/foil to reduce GPS signals... (avoids confusion - I don't know why but it seemed to help)   Remove/disable floater app before flying - your home point might be overseas etc? Ignore/cancel the WiFi change when prompted, each time you load the app.  Now it should be in FCC mode until you confirm to change the wifi.  Simple & it works.  Update the true home location in the DJI go app & again confirm the home location prior to flying.  I think you need to research further to obtain optimal results  & clarify your information - the fake GPS app works - maybe it's a problem your end?
2018-3-7
Use props
Chazzw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 665213 ft
United Kingdom

Jos A Posted at 2018-3-6 02:56
Sorry android only

Not true, I am running FCC on an iPhone X running the latest iOS & DJI GO - better yet the App isn't modded.

Look for a group on Facebook called "The Spark Side"

It has the full instructions on how to do it on Android & iOS
2018-3-8
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

you mean FCC not the OTG??? to check:
what's is your country set? look in:
dji-dji.go.v4-log-cache-areacode
open log.txt with editor and look for , find near city=..   index=99

or how many wifi 2.4 channels have you? 11 for FCC, 13 for CE
I found something about it on youtube look for

[color=var(--yt-endpoint-hover-color)]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF492yx2ltrc0hE3SrjlSOw

2018-3-8
Use props
Chazzw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 665213 ft
United Kingdom

Jos A Posted at 2018-3-8 03:27
you mean FCC not the OTG??? to check:
what's is your country set? look in:
dji-dji.go.v4-log-cache-areacode

Is this in reply to me?

If so, the video relates to a Mavic Air not a Spark.  The Spark Side has all the info you need. There are other methods but I didn't bother when this one worked so easily..

The drone is 1000 times more stable now...

2018-3-8
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Chazzw Posted at 2018-3-8 08:05
Is this in reply to me?

If so, the video relates to a Mavic Air not a Spark.  The Spark Side has all the info you need. There are other methods but I didn't bother when this one worked so easily..

the video is also for the spark, but good for you and others that an IOS can forced the FCC too, now up for the mavic flightmodes on Spark for IOS!!!
2018-3-9
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

Have y’all tried the Spark Pro app?
And if you truely want a hack my son says you could derive the software from the mavic pro, find Ocusync and install it on the spark; he said it’s possible to make the Mavic controller work on it to. Anyone want to loan us a Mavic Pro?
2018-3-9
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi All,

This works....

cheers JJB
2018-3-9
Use props
Poker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87411 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know if you use a fake GPS location which will allow you to use Fcc, will avoid Dji care or warranty? I have checked, but it does not seem to be specified anywhere.

2018-3-9
Use props
fans4e8029ae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259633 ft
Italy

Hi man, locking for a solution to improve my Inspire 1 performance, could you point me in the right direction. I am using Ipad Mini 4 OS 11.2.6. Thanks for any help
2018-3-10
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Poker Posted at 2018-3-9 13:10
Does anyone know if you use a fake GPS location which will allow you to use Fcc, will avoid Dji care or warranty? I have checked, but it does not seem to be specified anywhere.

You only use fake location to change the setting from EC to FCC. Then you close the fake location app and the Spark and RC. The next time you get a question in the app to OK for the new region wifi and cancel that. Spark stays in FCC, position is your originally one again . So my guess its a no-problem-issue for a warranty claim to DJI.
2018-3-10
Use props
Poker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87411 ft
United Kingdom

JJBspark Posted at 2018-3-10 01:53
You only use fake location to change the setting from EC to FCC. Then you close the fake location app and the Spark and RC. The next time you get a question in the app to OK for the new (your own position) and canceal that. Spark stays in FCC, position is your originally one. So my guess its a no-problem-issue for a warranty claim to DJI.

Thank you for your answer. This is good news as I only want better video signal in line of sight as the ce regulation makes it really bad, but I do not want to loose warranty/DJI care.
2018-3-10
Use props
Chn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43133 ft

Turkey

A CW Posted at 2018-1-2 02:32
I personally would never hack anything on my drones.

mantıklı cevap
2018-3-10
Use props
N9IWJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28973 ft
United States

yes it works
2018-3-13
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

So I am in an FCC area, I have not thought about hacking the drone because it works fine.  I am interested about the features of the other DJI drones, why can't we have them on the Spark... like waypoints!
2018-3-13
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The Bash's Posted at 2018-3-13 19:46
So I am in an FCC area, I have not thought about hacking the drone because it works fine.  I am interested about the features of the other DJI drones, why can't we have them on the Spark... like waypoints!

DJI marketing decision.
Technically, I think the spark can perform all the features you are interested in, but would require DJI to code the app to perform them. Don't hold your breath.
I have flown my spark with the FCC hacked app, I get the benefits of FCC level transmission power, working OTG and all the intelligent flight modes of the Mavic.
Bit of a win - win
2018-3-13
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Agree, and still use it, the most stable version for now with all the additionals and more, I like the waypoint flying which give you a smooth turn in recording.
I like the offline maps, no use of  internet connection so no interference whatever, No fooling around with fake gps or so.
I tested several modes:
POI works.
Waypoints works.
Terrain follow works.

2018-3-13
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

update 15 march:
Follow me, Yes on Samsung A5(2017 No on asus tab K007, no good gps.Home lock works
course lock works

2018-3-15
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Jos A Posted at 2018-3-15 05:13
update 15 march:
Follow me, Yes on Samsung A5(2017 No on asus tab K007, no good gps.Home lock works
course lock works

Excellent news. I hav'nt tried them out yet, but will as soon as I get time to fly.

Thanks
2018-3-15
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Jos A Posted at 2018-3-15 05:13
update 15 march:
Follow me, Yes on Samsung A5(2017 No on asus tab K007, no good gps.Home lock works
course lock works

Cinematic? Any difference from Tripod?
2018-3-15
Use props
djiuser_3XrnAjix0367
lvl.1
United Kingdom

what should i be using to unlock and increase transmission power on my phantom 4?
2018-3-23
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Just update FCC hack still working with Mavic Air firmware 01.00.300, Android app 4.2.8
2018-4-5
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

djiuser_3XrnAjix0367 Posted at 2018-3-23 05:25
what should i be using to unlock and increase transmission power on my phantom 4?

https://nolimitdronez.com/birdmap
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules